VPS with Anonymous / End-user Support

Looking for webhosts who provide white label support to my clients apart from Mosso and Jodohost. Preferably with servers at Equinix Datacenter.

Mosso doesn't sell VPS's and I don't think you will find a VPS with end-user support, it isn't the same as reseller hosting. Reseller hosting is a lot easier to find end-user support because it is actually their software/OS but with a VPS it's your software/OS which would make it harder to support.

Thanks I didn't know it would be harder to find a VPS with end-user support. I don't mind if it isn't a VPS solution though.

I would suggest looking on the reseller forums

I can't really imagine us ever being able to offer VPS with end user support
    We aren't even doing fully managed VPSes for direct users, much less their end users as well.
    There may be a market for it, but we are not staffed for such market right now

What are your requirements?

Do you want phone support?
    Do you want Live Chat support?
    Do you want ticket support?
    What is the most you are willing to spend for each of these methods of support? You will usually find phone costs more than a ticket.
    Would you want to pay per ticket or a set amount, set it and forget it type of thing.