Image2Upload.Com image hosting Site PR1

hello everyone

I do not have any more time to manege this website so iam planning to sell it for the first one who will give me good offer please not less then 100 i may agree with 100 and up .. so add your bid here or send me pm

http://www.image2upload.com

if u are going to ask me about the state etc.. i do not have it and to be honest i do not have time also to go check it .. i am a limit time to enter a computer from time to time ...

thankyou
    Domain for sale : Joke2Share.com / Mega2Share.com / mega2upload.com / and many best of the 2009 Domain name for sale conatct me for more info

Is it possible to see stats if this is still available?

yes It still i get offer 50 - 80 - but like what i said 100 and up ... about the state i do not have time to check it ... so who ever going to buy this website i will give him full db with the domain name ... the script i buy it 60$ and domain name 9$ and pr 1 and the good domain name plz give me a good offer i will sell it right away ...

thankyou
    Domain for sale : Joke2Share.com / Mega2Share.com / mega2upload.com / and many best of the 2009 Domain name for sale conatct me for more info

Hi. Can I ask what script is used on the site?

Thanks in advance.

it is image hosting one of the best image hosting i ever see the one who dev this script already gone if u need to buy the script from me then send me pm