Arrow 1&1 vs Liquid Web vs ServerBeach

Currently hosted with hostway but i am thinking of moving

i want a windows server for sure either 03 or 08
    and i don't need managed really

i was looking at 1&1
    because they have a windows vps for only 29.00 a month

but i seen liquid web's offering in the offer section
    and i have noticed they have not changed their offers in months are there any new offers and is liquidweb good

and serverbeach a friend told me about but i am wondering should i get a full server and they charge 20.00 more for windows

i run a blog about gun rights & nra stuff and i get about 100 visitors a month
    also please don't recommend shared hosting because i don't want to check my site one day to see the word suspened so either vps or dedi

and this may sound stupid but can you use a windows server like a computer like play movies and music and stuff using remote asst?

SORRY FOR MY POOR SPELLING/ENGLISH I AM FROM FRANCE

Don't apologize. Je ne parle pas le francais... after all.

I don't know why someone in France would have a site about the NRA, but -- Liquidweb is excellent. 1&1 you will probably regret.

i had a terrible experience with 1&1 so i dont recommend it at all.

check www.modvps.com they have GREAT support and excellent uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by allpar View Post
    Don't apologize. Je ne parle pas le francais... after all.

I don't know why someone in France would have a site about the NRA, but -- Liquidweb is excellent. 1&1 you will probably regret.
    Please perform a search on 1&1 I have heard horror stories from them in the last couple of days.

Also, check some east coast VPS providers. I know spain gets low pings from NY and FL.

I signed up for a SolarVPS virtual server about a week ago and so far I have been very happy. I haven't put it into production yet, but I was playing with it and it seems very good.

And I had a few experiences with support, and so far so good. The most time they took to answer one of my emails was about 25 or 30 minutes, with most being answered around 10-12 minutes.

I'm planning on posting a review once I have some more time with them and I use the VPS for hosting live sites, but so far I can recommend them very much!

Regards,
    Luis Alonso Ramos
    Intelectix
    Chihuahua, Mexico