* HeyPasteIt ! - Paste online

Hi,

http://www.heypasteit.com

there are plenty of online file hosting but much more less paste service.

I often needs to paste something to someone but it doesn't fit in an instant messenger's message.

Anyway..

It's simple, you paste your message, then you can get it back, from another location with your "Clip code" or share it with one friend.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Neat idea but why not email it?

Have you found a huge need for this service?
    Adam Hobach - CyberLynk Network, Inc. ahobach @ cyberlynk.net
    CyberLynk.net - Colocation, Managed/Dedicated Servers, VPS's, Windows/Linux Hosting, Spam/Virus Filtering, VOIP, Offsite Backup
    CyberLynkAcquisitions.com - Are you looking to sell your hosting business? Contact me today!

Hi,

because emailing would need you to login somewhere afterwards.

There are already many email sender online. But that option could be added someday.

I am using it on a daily basis because of my work and all the VPN that hang around..

G
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Do you have an idea of how many hits per day your site gets?
    Adam Hobach - CyberLynk Network, Inc. ahobach @ cyberlynk.net
    CyberLynk.net - Colocation, Managed/Dedicated Servers, VPS's, Windows/Linux Hosting, Spam/Virus Filtering, VOIP, Offsite Backup
    CyberLynkAcquisitions.com - Are you looking to sell your hosting business? Contact me today!

Colors don't work for me.

It's really simple, but if thats what your going for, then its fine. In my opinion, I think you should give it a more 'mature' look if you know what I mean.

Im open to all propositions. Show me a better template, I'll put it up.

I am not a designer

G
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

The site has been online for 2weeks.

Never advertised it anywhere else than here.

So roughly no traffic.
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

It needs to say something more than just
    "Paste anything you want, then get it from anywhere"
    I would find that abstract as a new visitor and leave.

Maybe it's just me, but i wouldnt be pasting information into a page without seeing at least some terms for privacy, etc. on the page.

I should be able to click something, even the text you have up, and know how this thing works. Eg. if i click on "Clip number"
    it should pop up or something telling me what this is (remember i'm just speaking as a first time visitor who hasnt seen this post or the site before)

regards

I think it's a great idea. As a programmer I'm constantly copying and pasting stuff all day long. Sometimes I save it to a file, sometimes I email it to myself.

Not to over-complicate it, but it would be cool to be able to log in in the morning and keep it open all day. Then when I get home login and check all my "pastes".

IMO the colors and layout, whether mature or not, are simply a matter of personal taste. Look at Google's homepage for example. Sometimes the simplest things work the best. You're not trying to wow people with a brilliant layout, you're just trying to provide a simple tool that is fast and easy. People who would need to use it would appreciate that about it.

I say throw it out there and get it noticed. If you get enough traffic, then go for the ads.

Nice and simple, it might come in handy to many users.
    As noted about the ppolicy... i wouldn't trust pasting proprietary code in there
    even if there was one (policy).

Plus your unique ID for the clip is pretty much guessable even from a 4 year old. Make it more random and longeeeerrrrrr and add
    a security code so only authorized people can share it.

That is a pretty neat idea, and very niche. I'd definitely change the colors, but a good idea.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

I buy unique scripts and this is definitely unique. If you ever want to sell this with full and exclusive rights someday, let me know