Link Directly To Products

I am searching for a shopping cart that can be used with Paypal and can allow me to link directly to products on pages that have already been designed.

That is, link to a product's images, descriptions, etc, on the custom pages from the shopping cart's database.

I am hoping there is an open source shopping cart script that can easily allow for this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Hi NelsonN,

Have you looked at Zen Cart, Ubercart, or osCommerce yet? They are all open source carts that may work for you. I know osCommerce easily integrates with PayPal.

What are you selling?

I haven't tried OsCommerce but I have it uploaded. I haven't been able to get a simple answer to my questions. I am trying not to setup something that will not do what I want from the start.

Here is what I need. Once the items are in the OsCommerce database, for example, can I have those items linked on a page that has nothing to do with the regular pages of OsCommerce itself. The customers want their websites to look unique and not like a regular OsCommerce site. They have paid for a design of their website and they need to maintain the look/experience throughout.

Maybe I am doing a poor job of explaining myself?

You might take a look at http://www.phpsupercart.com/. Its not open source but its great for building a site with your own look and feel and the cart separately.

Thanks. I'll look into this one.