Reseller Account: Need Review

Hi,

I lately had a reseller account with smokyhosts.com and it went quite well for last six months. I have been really happy with them, but a week or so back, their sever got hacked. I though got backup (with a little data lost) but now their server is very unstable. I mean most of the time sites cannot be accessed. Can anyone, please let me know what to do!

Regards,

I'd just search for a new host in the reseller forum if you feel its not stable then thats when you say ok there box got hacked, web sites are not able to be viewed its time to move on...

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Qurratulain View Post
    Hi,

I lately had a reseller account with smokyhosts.com and it went quite well for last six months. I have been really happy with them, but a week or so back, their sever got hacked. I though got backup (with a little data lost) but now their server is very unstable. I mean most of the time sites cannot be accessed. Can anyone, please let me know what to do!

Regards,
    What are your requirements in terms of webspace/bandwidth and budget?

Just a suggestion - why not ask them to move your accounts on another stable server? that's because you were happy with the services you had from them.

Otherwise you can make some decisions...!
    Support Facility | Your 24/7 outsourcing partner!
    Technical support | Server management
    Fantabulous hosting technical support

Thanks guys for your replies!

@IH-Rameen

My budget and requirements are same as mentioned in reseller package of smokyhosts.

@Suppotfacility
    Yes, I did try! In fact posting for a review of host with whom you're quite happy wasn't just the first step. I tried, but see when you've high traffic sites, you can't rely on tries and tries. I think a weeks period is enough to lose a great number of your visitors!

Edit:

Can you people please tell me about some reliable resellers!

Regards,

Check out the Offers Forums. They have loads of offers there. And post your requirements here so that we can provide you with appropriate plans.
    cPanel/WHM, Ruby On Rails, Remote Backups, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder and much more!
    Visit our forums at http://www.oxyhosts.com/forums

Thanks Ashish, m' going to search the offers forum