Exclamation NS-Hosting.net Review

I have had hosting with NS-Hosting.net for the last week so far. There has been no down time in the whole 7 days. My reseller runs extremely fast all the time and they supply me with constant msn support and reply to queries very quickly. The owner has even helped me with installing my billing system free of charge.

My website is www.drop-host.com <snipped>
    I recommend to people that you check out www.ns-hosting.net . There prices are cheap and there service is reliable and fast.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 04-30-2008 at 05:29 PM.

One week isn't really a good gauge for overall experience
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Well i will keep you posted i havent had a single problem and there the best host i have ever had for support!

Well, they have only been registered for 5 days...oh both sites are down lol
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by hadesodin View Post
    I have had hosting with NS-Hosting.net for the last week so far. There has been no down time in the whole 7 days. My reseller runs extremely fast all the time and they supply me with constant msn support and reply to queries very quickly. The owner has even helped me with installing my billing system free of charge.

My website is www.drop-host.com <snipped>
    I recommend to people that you check out www.ns-hosting.net . There prices are cheap and there service is reliable and fast.

lol, I see you and Sam are good buds(if not the same person)
    Starts November 5th!

I am not trying to be rude, but you might consider using spell-check on your website. Especially if English is not your primary language.

ahhhh your on about drop-host.com as i was rushing the spelling is rubbish but the hosting isnt as i am busy with collage atm i not had time to finish and check the website yet will do soon though.

and yes i do know sam but only as he is owner of ns-hosting.net and i am hosted with them... and he has been sorting out my billing system but no this is not sam dose he even use this forum?
    Last edited by hadesodin; 04-30-2008 at 06:48 PM.

About Us
    Drop-host.com was originally founded by Sam bates back in 2005. Drop-Host got known around the web as a reliable host and Sam made a name for the business then in early in September of 2006 Sam bates deceived to sell drop-host as a running business. Drop-host was swiftly purchased by Lewis Tibbetts and has been run by Lewis and staff ever since.

"deceived", gotta love the freudian slip
    Starts November 5th!

How cute, the 2 companies shill for each other.

What does "sam" say about drop-host

Wow there prices are amazing i am designately gonig to go with them
    You seem to share the same spelling habits, same school I am guessing?
    Starts November 5th!

Hello,

I am the owner of NS-Hosting. Yes I do know the person and yes back in 2005 I used to own drop-host but I have started a new company since then. Drop-host gets there reseller off of us and he wanted to write a review for how he felt the services I have offered him are. The websire was down becasue BURSTNET was down last night. And no we are not the same people. I do not think I would waste the time on creating myself a second website.

that would be rather pointless and ranters you need to get a life i was only informing you how good ns-hosting was wont bother next time!

I am still confused, Sam why did you shill and say "Wow there prices are amazing i am designately gonig to go with them".

Why did the other kid(op) pretend to not having known you outside of this 5 day old host/client relationship?
    Starts November 5th!

Shenanigans afoot?

Quote Originally Posted by hadesodin View Post
    ahhhh your on about drop-host.com as i was rushing the spelling is rubbish but the hosting isnt as i am busy with collage atm i not had time to finish and check the website yet will do soon though.
    Wouldn't it have been a better idea to finish your site before racing through your first 5 posts so you could post a URL?

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    Wouldn't it have been a better idea to finish your site before racing through your first 5 posts so you could post a URL?
    Drop-host, whop for all practical purposes had no site at the time of this "review".

drop-host says he is using ns-host, a host who had been open for 5 days, does not have a finished website, and claims they had no prior relationship.

ns-host has said they are going to use drop-host (in other words they were selling drop-host a reseller and were now going to buy a reseller from drop-host???????

ns-host also reviewed smoothvps, who would you believe has no site and had just been open a couple of weeks before the review.
    Starts November 5th!

hah!!
    This is interesting ! Can't someone check their IPs ??
    cPanel/WHM, Ruby On Rails, Remote Backups, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder and much more!
    Visit our forums at http://www.oxyhosts.com/forums

Hello,

You people on this forum really are quite pathetic. When have I ever said that I am going to buy hosting off of the hosting company that I actually host. You can check the ips. If you lot really are sad enough to be picking faults at me. I do know the owner of Drop-host and I think you will find that it has been up for longer As it used to be ns-hosting.co.uk but i have changed the domain name.

Maybe before you start picking faults at me and my hosting company you should make sure that you get your facts right.

Also why are you calling the person that wrote this review a kid. It is not his fault that he has spelling difficulties really is it.

I host this person and all they wanted to do was to submit a review about my company and all you people seem to do is find the worst scenario for everything.

I think you need to grow up and if you do not have anything good to say then do not post anything

Even if ns-hosting.co.uk was registered in 2006, there are still some questions.

If "NS Hosting" is a live and legit business, why are the TOS and Privacy Policy links dead, and there is no visible contact details on the site other than a link to a ticketing system?

Seriously..

I agree that this shouldn't of been posted but I am not sure why everyone is criticizing their website..

You people on this forum really are quite pathetic. When have I ever said that I am going to buy hosting off of the hosting company that I actually host.
    Back in 2005, you were pretty enthusiastic about using drop-host.com, which you actually owned at the time.

http://www.habbohut.com/board/showthread.php?p=194675

Thanks for posting the link, I was shocked that he would even consider to have it pointed out again.
    Starts November 5th!