medialayer and downtownhost comparison?

Folks,

Both are considered best of the best,

For APPROXIMATELY the same price range downtown host offers 5 GB Disk Space and 100 GB Bandwidth and unlimited domains, while medialayer offers only 500 MB space, 10GB Bandwidth and only 3 domains.

Question: Is downtownhost OVERSELLING(maybe it is doable) or is Medialayer providing much less VALUE for MONEY.

opinions appreciated!!!

Hi!

I would like to answer your question about us, yes, we do oversell in an small margin and in a controlled environment
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I think both provide a great value for the money and you should do well with either host. I think they are targeting two different environments.

DTH is targeting everyone with their offering. They want Suzie down the street who wants to start a blog so she can cry about how her daddy bought her the wrong color Lexus.

ML is going after people who are extremely concerned with performance of their applications such as high profile bloggers or websites that have high traffic spikes.

I believe both target different markets while maintaining a high level of service.

If you need a resellers account, cPanel and higher resources I'd look into DTH.

ML targets websites which need a higher level of performance from demanding websites such as bloggers, forums, etc.

Don't base your on decesion on if the company is overseling or not.
    As long as the company knows how to manage overselling, they will be a fine host.
    hosted by HawkHost
    I Recommend: LimeStone Networks!
    The OverSeller Defender!