* I AM IN A BIND PLZ SHARE UR KNOWLEDGE

problem1: my current hosting company is not helping me at all..i have upgraded from shared to vps and now my site has been down for 3 days...i have done everything live support, ticket even complaint but no response for anything...all they say when u go for live support plz open a ticket...very frustrating...it feels like they are mixing their personal issues with professional one...i feel so alienated by there staff..so looking for a new host

problem 2: my site is basically about cracking, hacking software and tutorials..so most site polices conflicts with mine and i cant find one host that can help me with reasonable pricing

i liked cheap hosting but their policy says if u have any illegal activity or teaching it than its forbideen...

well our activites are not illegal but programers and people with knowlede share it in our site...

so i am looking for reasonable pricing good host outside us but with the same server capabilities

any help

problem 2: my site is basically about cracking, hacking software and tutorials..so most site polices conflicts with mine and i cant find one host that can help me with reasonable pricing

i liked cheap hosting but their policy says if u have any illegal activity or teaching it than its forbideen...
    What is going through your head right now?

my site is basically about cracking, hacking software and tutorials..so most site polices conflicts with mine and i cant find one host that can help me with reasonable pricing
    I other words: I own site about illegal activities, encouraging theft and I do comply because it's difficult to find cheap host to host it.
    all they say when u go for live support plz open a ticket
    It's a normal thing. I had it at both hosts (TCH, DTH). If something serious is happening, they will ask to open a ticket. I don't thing it is wrong.

Advice: consider chaning site policies (no warez, no cracking, no hacking); if it's not an option - you may try to look at Chinese or Russian providers.

i dont believe u read the problem one completely...i have already openend a ticket...and they are still saying that...

anyhow...i am not going to justify myself or the site..i was only looking for an opinion not pointing fingers on whats right and wrong..

Hostfresh.com?

Quote Originally Posted by maniakaz View Post
    I other words: I own site about illegal activities, encouraging theft and I do comply because it's difficult to find cheap host to host it.
    You encourage theft? I really can't see how any person would assist you in finding a host that will not care about your "illegal activities."

Basically, you'll need a Russian host if you wish to keep your website online.
    John Slane | Systems Administrator

If you want to host your website there are two ways to do it.

First, find an oversea web host that allow you host such activities.

Second, host your website yourself.

If my memory serve me I think that encouraging theft is illegal. So i think you need to be careful about how you say things on your website. Maybe an exclusion clause saying that your website is for educational purposes only would help.

Well that all I can think of for now.

Find an offshore host. You can try out wJunction, they have quite a few offshore hosts there.
    Also, in my opinion, whether his site is legal or illegal, if he has paid for it, the host must render support. Else refund him and get him a new host.
    cPanel/WHM, Ruby On Rails, Remote Backups, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder and much more!
    Visit our forums at http://www.oxyhosts.com/forums