Any ideas would be great...

What do you do when you seem to run into bad luck over and over again? When one thing goes wrong and I fix it (family death, wallet stolen, etc) some thing else goes wrong. I do not know why for the last 6 months or so just have not gone my way.

I have tried wake up to a new day, salt over my shoulder, moved to a new place, etc but nothing has worked. I am tired of things going wrong! i am going crazy here!!!

from my experience the bad times dont last forever ... if life was always happy you wouldnt enjoy the good times as much. Hold on " this to shall pass" . Seek support from your friends and loved ones. Sooner than you think things will get better.
    Dana aka Laci My Alter Ego
    Former WHT Moderator

I know it will... it just I never have had large amount of bad luck in a row over and over every month. When things back to normal I sure will be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Laci View Post
    from my experience the bad times dont last forever ... if life was always happy you wouldnt enjoy the good times as much. Hold on " this to shall pass" . Seek support from your friends and loved ones. Sooner than you think things will get better.

stop focusing on bad stuff think aBOUT the good things that happen.
    its all in your mind control it.

It isn't that.... new bad things happen so it isn't like I am thinking "Today another bad thing will happen.". I just go on with my day and what ever happens it happens.... which seems to be bad stuff haha. Only time will make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMoney View Post
    stop focusing on bad stuff think aBOUT the good things that happen.
    its all in your mind control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Evans View Post
    It isn't that.... new bad things happen so it isn't like I am thinking "Today another bad thing will happen.". I just go on with my day and what ever happens it happens.... which seems to be bad stuff haha. Only time will make things better.
    you dont get it its perspective your looking at things the wrong way change your outlook to change your mind. not your luck which isnt anything at all.

I know I know grrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMoney View Post
    you dont get it its perspective your looking at things the wrong way change your outlook to change your mind. not your luck which isnt anything at all.

One of the things that's happening is, your starting to get old.

But that's just more reason to try & 'look on the bright side of life'.

for example, maybe you meet a brand new baby:
    Just decide you would rather see it as:
    a lovely bundle of joy with a whole lifetime to look forward to
    rather than another sh*t factory which will grow up either into a consumer or a killing machine or something worse.

Perspective / attitude

My State of Mind - or - My Minds a State, only the reader can decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Evans View Post
    What do you do when you seem to run into bad luck over and over again? When one thing goes wrong and I fix it (family death, wallet stolen, etc) some thing else goes wrong. I do not know why for the last 6 months or so just have not gone my way.
    Remember, as participants in this game of life, there are no guarantees that you will win or won't have problems. No man is an island, so your life often consists of how you react to variables around you, and those reactions are the variables for others who react to them. Just think of stones being thrown into a pond, and the ripple effect of that stone is effected by the ripple effect of other stones. Sometimes those variables (or ripples) are negative and sometimes they're positive. Positive ripples will often breed more positive ripples, while negative ripples will often breed more negative ripples. You have at times no control over that but your reaction is under your control, and it's not so much what happens to you, it's how you react to it.

Hope things are on the improve for you. I'm sending you some positive ripples.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

you seem to be out of step with your fate. or resisting something that needs to happen in your life or delaying it or being rather slow about it.