Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Question Recent Experiance with GSPAY?

    Hello Everyone,

    I recently transfered my merchant processing to GSPAY.com, and have been processing with them for the last four weeks. Integration was quick and easy, and support seems to be quick. However, I have yet to receive the first bank wire. I have been told current payments are delayed due to the bank closing for the easter holiday. Does anyone have any long time (6 months+) experience using GSPAY as a reliable high risk merchant processor? I am starting to worry a little.

    I appreciate any input,

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    490
    Please do a search on this forum as there are several posts about G2Pay.
    *
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

    CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

  3. #3
    Yes, I have read a few posts on them and they seem to be paying merchants. I will keep everyone updated on my own experience.

  4. #4
    Just to keep everyone updated on GSPAY...

    First off, I don't recommend them to anyone. I've been using them for about 8 weeks and have yet to see a dime payed out to me.

    There is a new excuse on every settlement date. Even when bank wires were sent (10 days ago), something else went wrong and no funds have been received by my bank. They are taking their time in getting a trace on the wire, and don't seem concerned that I haven't been paid.

    Time to find a new processor... This experience has almost ruined my business.

  5. #5
    May I know your merchant ID to see what was wrong with bank wires. That is strange that you didnt get it. We only have one client who didnt get wires on time, we had sent 2 wires to Bank of America and both was lost, we returned them and resent last week. is that was you?
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

  6. #6
    At least I now know who NOT to use...
    Darren E
    Web Design Houston
    Web Design The Woodlands
    Pixelbit Studios, LLC.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gspaycom View Post
    May I know your merchant ID to see what was wrong with bank wires. That is strange that you didnt get it. We only have one client who didnt get wires on time, we had sent 2 wires to Bank of America and both was lost, we returned them and resent last week. is that was you?
    wires lost? never heard of wires being 'lost'

    This guy is not the first to complain about GsPay!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by gspaycom View Post
    May I know your merchant ID to see what was wrong with bank wires. That is strange that you didnt get it. We only have one client who didnt get wires on time, we had sent 2 wires to Bank of America and both was lost, we returned them and resent last week. is that was you?

    Wires don't get "lost" !

    Hard to take you seriously with a hotmail address....

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig9 View Post
    Wires don't get "lost" !

    Hard to take you seriously with a hotmail address....
    Now you're just clutching at straws mate. That's their MSN messenger ID not necessarily email for contact.

    They have an email:
    http://www.gspay.com/php/contact.php

    And, it's common for businesses to use email providers like gmail/hotmail/yahoo to prevent possible deliverability problems.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    US
    Posts
    416
    wires can get lost, but then you have to do tracking of transfer to get money back to your account, it is not something that happen very often, but it can
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

  11. #11
    1. By lost wires I was meaning that funds wasnt credited to beneficiary by USA bank which occur much often then other banks. Funds just hang on correspondent banks or some transit account. In such case we just instruct our bank to return funds and it was successful, but need sometime.
    2. Craig9 you even dont see that there is before MSN which means not email but ID of MSN messanger.
    3. Thats not fair to blame our company without even one proves or evidence, no screenshots no IDs no names. Only blames "they dont pay" and no answer on our request to provide at least merchantID to see what happened. We have a good ticket system all who require support got problem resolved very fast. This merchant seems to me even dont email us but sitting with his problem and wait when it resolve by itself.
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by johngerasi View Post
    Just to keep everyone updated on GSPAY...

    First off, I don't recommend them to anyone. I've been using them for about 8 weeks and have yet to see a dime payed out to me.

    There is a new excuse on every settlement date. Even when bank wires were sent (10 days ago), something else went wrong and no funds have been received by my bank. They are taking their time in getting a trace on the wire, and don't seem concerned that I haven't been paid.

    Time to find a new processor... This experience has almost ruined my business.
    We come to conclusion that this person not real, we dont have such name in our Database of merchants, he dont reply, all blame is fake and black PR. Many of our competitors always try to blame that we dont pay which is not true.
    Also, we have min settlement amount 2000$ which is written in Terms, may be he has 1000$ in sales and sit waiting for money instead of asking for money in Support ticket system. And we have many such merchants wondering that min payout so high $2000.
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •