Experienced Content Writer for Hire

Hello,

My name is Brandon. I am an experienced freelance content writer who has done work for a wide range of topics and web sites. My work covers a broad range of topics and I am willing to at least take a look at whatever you need done, however I am most experienced in sports, movie/game reviews, entertainment, health, humor, and web hosting articles.

I have written articles for larger websites such as USCFootball.com. It is part of the Rivals.com network, a huge presence in the sporting industry.

I have dozens more examples available, however, so feel free to contact me if you would like to see additional examples.

My rates are extremely flexible however I generally prefer $0.02 to $0.04 per word at the base minimum depending on the type of article. Over time, as I prove myself to the employer, I do hope for additional payment for articles (again depending on the complexity of the articles in question). Price reductions will be given for large orders of articles.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I have plenty of examples available and they can be e-mailed to you at any time for your reference.

My e-mail contact is [email protected] or you can contact me through messaging on these forums.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Brandon

I'll give this quick bump. Had a lot of good replies on other sites. Anyone looking for a writer here?

Your prices are really expensive :-/
    PM me if we can come to a negotiation

justify, my prices are based on the quality of work. $0.02 per word is actually extremely cheap for the work I offer. My consistent work pays at around $0.04 per word, however I have more free time I can dedicate to writing and would like to take on additional work.
    For my blog and examples of past writing work, visit: Hykra.com