a2b2/cheapvps down?

Is it just me or are both of these offline at the moment?

They appear down for me as well.

Down from Spain also.

Down for me here in the UK as well - all their sites and my VPS I have with them are down.

There DNS is also dead

Something in BlueSquare is bad. No idea currently will update ASAP

Down here to, signing on this post for updates...

Also Rapidswitch are affected. Looks like a power outage or something. It's all coming back online now though.

my VPS with cheapvps.co.uk is back online now

Yeah I figured Rus would be on here almost immediately and get things running again.

Yeah it looks like he is down there working on it http://a2b2.net/

Onsite and bring stuff up as quick as possible

All looks good now from here

Yeah my VPS is down.

The status page says that vz26uk is down. Guess which one I'm on

Past experience says that Russ and co are working as fast as they reasonably can to get things sorted, so I'm not going to worry for a few hours

Down since ~11:30 (GMT +00:00) and down till now(16:06 GMT +00:00) in Eastern Europe... We're using largest cheapvps.co.uk plan, but the quality is poor this month - 1 th time the servers moving and restoring problems were for more than one day, now it's again down nearly 5 hours, and I hope that it will be back today?

I'm sure they will get your VPS back online today, Rus said he is there working on it. Bear in mind that VPS servers tend to take a lot longer to boot up than dedis. Heres the message that's been sent out to customers if you didn't get it:

Due to certain UPS and power issues, certain amount of our VPS and dedicated customers experienced an outage today. While we are still recovering and fixing things, if you are a VPS customer your server is either already up or will be soon.

If you are a customer with a dedicated server which appears to be down, we ask you to email support at a2b2 dot com with a subject "DEDICATED down" including IP address of your server and Client ID in the body.

We will release a full Release For Outage letter later on today when everything is completely back to normal.

We want to apologize for any inconveniences this has caused to you and want to thank you for the patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
    VAServ team
    Last edited by BELLonline; 04-30-2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: changed support email address to avoid spam