InterNAP Optimized Bandwidth - $15 per Mbit/sec - Steadfast Networks, Chicago

The Offer

OK, we have some extra performance network bandwidth, so I have a quick simple offer here to get this sold. Right now, we're over-committed by about 300 Mbit/sec, so I am willing to sell that remaining 300 Mbit/sec to new colocation customers for $15 per Mbit/sec with a minimum 10 Mbit/sec commitment level and a one year contract. No catch, nothing. It is fully burstable, any size commitment, overages also billed at $15 per Mbit/sec, etc.

The Bandwidth

The bandwidth consists of primarily Savvis, Level(3), AT&T, and MCI/Verizon Business bandwidth, with some XO, NLayer, TeliaSonera, and local peering mixed in. This is all optimized with an InterNAP FCP, using performance based routing, giving you InterNAP quality bandwidth for a fraction of the price. It is backed by a 100% power and network uptime SLA.

Ordering

We have space available for single servers, half cabinets, full cabinets, cages, etc. Contact us at [email protected] to order or with more questions.

Notes

Test file: http://utility1.steadfast.net/testfile.zip
    IP: 216.86.146.9

As an example, you can get a 1u server and 10 Mbit/sec of bandwidth for $200 a month, or a full cabinet and 100 mbit/sec for $2300 a month.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

Wow this is tempting been on the fence about doing this but at these prices something tells me I'll kick myself for not doing it.

We already have 150 Mbit/sec of the 300 Mbit/sec sold, so the sooner you contact us the better. If you do contact us, I can reserve you a block of bandwidth for a couple days, to assure the last bit isn't sold before we reach an agreement.
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

Test file downloaded in 13 seconds and peaked at 92mbps...

Do you guys happen to have colo packages? 1U 2mbps and 1U 5mbps unmetered? Burst is not really too big of a deal.

Thanks,

We have lower packages available at our standard pricing, the special is for 10 Mbit/sec or larger commitment levels.

I would like to take this offer if there is any available. I will need about 20mbit now and half rack. Within 30 days I will need a full rack and a second rack within 2 months. If I can get this deal I will move everything over but it will take me some time plan this out. I like this price being locked in for 1 year.
    Last edited by softtech; 05-23-2008 at 12:10 PM.