As spring is nearing its end ever so quickly and summer is rapidly approaching us - we all know that the price of gas goes up (as it already is), electricity bills shoot up (since we crank the A/C on), and the costs to present your customers with quality information that is produced by others increases dramatically as the work load of freelance designers and firms increases.

Take advantage of the low prices now and lock in your "returning client discount", and save yourself and your business up to 20% off the normal quoted price!

I am offering my development and consulting services to the WebHostingTalk community at a slight discount from my average rates! Some of the services offered include:
  • Website Design/Development
  • Graphic Design (no Flash)
  • Content Analysis and Writing
  • Customer Service Training (for yourself or your employees)
You will collaborate with me and only me during the entire process, eliminating the need to remember loads of different phone numbers, e-mails and IM handles. By working with me you will receive top-of-the-line service and a individualized experience as a client. Each price and project is given 110% and is well-planned before production begins. By working with you, the client, I ensure you are happy with the final result. Here are just a few comments from ACTUAL clients (sources can be given if required):

"Quite frankly, Tim's design really surprised me. He knows exactly how to take an existing Website, and pull out what matters, creating a superb new image for the site. In my case, the end result is what you would have expected had you paid tens of thousands of dollars." -Daniel

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...17#post4672517 -Josh

Take advantage of the best website development and consulting experience you will ever have! Please contact me with any questions or comments you may have. You may contact me via a PM or an e-mail at [email protected].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Do you require a down-payment?
A: Simply put: yes. This is not because I am greedy or selfish - it is to protect both myself and you, the client from any issues that may arise with financial situations or have it be... anything.

Q: Do you have a portfolio?
A: Online... no. Past work... yes. Please contact me for more information.

Q: Alright... so, why not an online portfolio? Isn't it easier?
A: Sure! But, let me answer this question with a question: if you were looking for a specific style of design and the designer's portfolio had nothing similar to what you were looking for, wouldn't you leave? Think about that.

Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: I accept a cashiers check, cash, credit cards and PayPal.

Q: I have another inquire! How do I talk to you all mighty one!?!?!
A: See above. =]