Good Source of Bandwidth in San Antonio

Thinking very seriously about revolutionizing the ISP market, starting with WiMax-based service in the Texas hill country, as I'm tired of the basic monopoly outside of town and the near-monopoly in town for halfway decent access. Anyhow, I plan to get Cogent FastE for the main backbone, however I know I need something else in case some spat starts between Cogent and someone else (Level3, France Telecom, Telia). Internap is in Austin I know, but Cogent has a POP in San Antonio which is much closer to where I'm going to deploy the network. Any options in the Internap price range for maybe 20 Mbit to start? Yeah, I know that the price of the "backup" connection may be more than that of the main line, but if people want their WoW\web\etc. I want to live up to that promise.

Thanks in advance. If I gotta use Internap I'll do that, but again that means setting up a link in the opposite direction to what I'm thinking right now. The ultimate answer would be something relatively inexpensive (sub-$100 per Mbit with 20 Mbit commit) relatively close to one of Cogent's San Antonio data centers. Cogen't bandwidth deals are awesome, but with one peering argument per year or so a backup seems needed.

why would your backup have to be internap or someone expensive? your backup could be virtually anyone at all that isn't having a peering arguement.

cogent, xo, global crossing, he.net
    low cost and most likely in that area, check one of them out
    EasyDCIM.com - DataCenter Infrastructure Management - HELLO DEDICATED SERVER & COLO PROVIDERS! - Reach Me: chris@easydcim.com
    Bandwidth Billing | Inventory & Asset Management | Server Control
    Order Forms | Reboots | IPMI Control | IP Management | Reverse&Forward DNS | Rack Management

Um...Cogent is my main provider, at least that's what's planned...with any luck I can get pings comparable to competitors having to run their DS3s out into relative wilderness.

What are rates on XO, GX and HEnet? I know these providers but, as with all high-end nets, no pricing figures. Any estimates? Just as long as I can get a low amount of BW from them (again, 20 Mbit is what I'm aiming for, and I'll probably keep backup\multi-homing at 20% of my main line) for a decent price and they're not Cogent (Cogent + Cogent != redundancy)...and they have a San Antonio POP, I'm good. I just don't want to shell out $100/Mbit to cut whole-net downtime by even 90%. Cheapskate, I know...

If I were you I'd contact a reseller such as BandCon and ask them about provider availability. They will know right away what's available in your area and exact pricing.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters