* Anyone want to share a exhibit booth at HostingCon?

Since we could get away with not using an entire exhibit boot at HostingCon, anyone care to share one?

Naturally, we are open to anyone who is interested.. However, we would shy aways from someone that is in direct competition with us.

Just a thought.
    Serve By Design LLC.
    Hosting Since 2007
    Unmanaged VPS With Money Back Guarantee
    Call Us - 320-204-5909

interesting idea, but wouldn't anyone be your direct competition. or are you thinking local competition?

Software, security, web design, those types of services seem to not really be in direct competition.
    Serve By Design LLC.
    Hosting Since 2007
    Call Us - 320-204-5909

Booths may not be shared unless express written consent is given before hand. We have only allowed co-habitation of one exhibit space I believe and that was a 10 x 30 and not just a 10 x 10.

Frank
    Frank Spaulding COO Purity Networks

Nothing says "look at me" better than being the only guy sitting in half a booth.

I called and email hostingcon more than once on this and yet no reply.

I guess I will just need need to bring some "eye candy" to fill the second half of the booth.
    Serve By Design LLC.
    Hosting Since 2007
    Call Us - 320-204-5909

Quote Originally Posted by niteryder View Post
    I called and email hostingcon more than once on this and yet no reply.

I guess I will just need need to bring some "eye candy" to fill the second half of the booth.
    I have not seen any emails or messages from you, sorry if they possibly got lost..
    try 815-261-4871 and ask for Frank.. however I will just tell you the same thing I posted in this forum, that we do not allow sharing of booth spaces.

Even if you don't "use" all the booth space (and 10' x 10' isn't a lot anyways), I think you would find using half a booth to be a little cramped... not to mention, confusing for the attendees.

Frank... it seems to me there might be a market for smaller spaces for companies with smaller budgets and/or space requirements. Has HostingCon ever thought of offering something like the "Launchpad Pavilion" offered at ISPCon? It's basically more of a kiosk space where companies could showcase their products/services without requiring a full booth.
    Rob Moore - Founder/President
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Hosting Companies, since 2005
    Our new service is LIVE - as of June 1, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by demowolf View Post
    Even if you don't "use" all the booth space (and 10' x 10' isn't a lot anyways), I think you would find using half a booth to be a little cramped... not to mention, confusing for the attendees.

Frank... it seems to me there might be a market for smaller spaces for companies with smaller budgets and/or space requirements. Has HostingCon ever thought of offering something like the "Launchpad Pavilion" offered at ISPCon? It's basically more of a kiosk space where companies could showcase their products/services without requiring a full booth.
    Actually we have thought about it and researched it, at this time though surprisingly the cost would be prohibitive to doing such this late in the game. If we knew it would work and not take away from the rest of the show it would over a long term make money which unfortunately we do need to do so.
    It would be an expensive gamble. not saying it wont ever happen, it is something we just began looking into a month or so ago and this late in the game it wouldn't be prudent to launch it this year.

I figured it was too late for this year... the floor seems to be filling up nicely. I just thought it might be worth thinking about for next year.

Cheers
    Rob Moore - Founder/President
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Hosting Companies, since 2005
    Our new service is LIVE - as of June 1, 2016

Cost was not really an issue. We have been to trade shows in the past and we have always had quite a bit of space that needed to be filled. Maybe I will just bring a few 42U racks full of servers ready for "instant setup".

Thanks for the info Frank.
    Serve By Design LLC.
    Hosting Since 2007
    Call Us - 320-204-5909