Thumbs down Verisign NetSol - the worst customer service!

I signed up through NetSol for the Verisign E-Commerce hosting package. I have encountered more than 10 different errors that have caused my site to lose all or partial information that I uploaded. I called them and emailed them and they cant figure it out. There support is only 9 hours a day while everyone else (including the some small guys) has 24/7 support available. What a waste of money and time!!!!!!

Just thought I would vent. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good E-Commerce Package?

ike, i haven't used them at all...

what kind of problems are you having?
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

I cant edit my pages (I get a script error - even when I use different PC's) I cant change my variations in my product pages. I cant log into 1 of 2 of my e-mail accounts. When I update my catalog the "please wait - updating" page always hangs up on me and I have to log out and back in....the problems keep going every time I try to use a different "feature". It is a nightmare, I am losing business by not having my commerce site up and running and I told about 30 clients it will be online by Friday. Doesnt look like i will meet that deadline.

ike, im so sorry you're having those kind of troubles. Wow, at first it sounded like a permissions error (as simple as that sounds), but is this something running entirely on YOUR site... if so, i would consider uninstalling it completely and following it verbatim from the installation manual (double checking every step). HONESTLY, if you have done extensive research on it, then i would altogether just find someone else RIGHT NOW. Yeah, you may have to break your promise, but i think your customers will understand if you dont wait till last minute to tell them. Just be cool about it and if you have to offer a special discount to your clients (so you wont lose 'em) then do it. =) Hope you get things worked out.. and ike.. please keep us posted as this could be a future reference for others.
    Geek 3 Computer Repair

I agree 100% - Verisign has grown beyond it's ability to provide any form of valid customer service. My experience with them has been nothing but terrible.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Can anyone suggest another e-commerce host provider? I like Verisigns product, but it doesnt work and neither does their customer service. Thanks for the helps guys.

I didn't know Verisign HAD any customer service.

Originally posted by Lurleene
    They sure as hell were lacking in that department the last time I dealt with them.

Originally posted by Lurleene

hahahahahhahaha
    Geek 3 Computer Repair