It's not too late to build a word of mouth campaign. It begins with one tool.
View our past work that has created buzz and garnered results in top media outlets: www.kylearnett.com
Often times we're asked what is publicity? And our answer is simple: It is a story that is picked up by media and shapes some sort of public opinion (good or bad).
Web hosting companies, web site design and system administration companies like yours benefit largely from word of mouth and third-party endorsements. Ways to begin or continue this type of exposure is by creating and strategically distributing a news release.
Your news release must tell a story. More importantly, the story needs to appeal to journalists, editors and assignment managers because they ultimately decide what is newsworthy and whether or not to print or broadcast your story.
At Kyle Arnett we understand what it takes to craft and sell your story to the media. For many, the cost of our strategies pales in comparison to the results.
Sending out a news release isn't appropriate for everybody. Here are three important questions to ask yourself before contacting us:
If you answered yes to all three questions then keep reading to find out how to get started.
- Do you want to communicate a message or motivate behavior?
- Do you welcome the opportunity for interviews by the press?
- Is your company located in the United States?
Kyle Arnett is a publicity and events company. Our clients have been featured on CNN, FOX, ABC, WebHostMagazine.com, HostLead.com, Ping!Zine.com, The Denver Post, The Miami Herald, Carribean News Weekly, The Rocky Mountain News, The Tallahassee Democrat, NPR and others.
As a standard, we offer an unmatched service of creating the news release, distributing and pitching (selling your story to the media by phone and email).
This package is regularly priced at $399 and includes all costs associated with labor, distribution, phone expenses and processing fees. Today, you can roll out a well-orchestrated publicity effort for as little as $299 (compare to professional hourly rates of $150/hr or higher).
- We dedicate a Publicist to work with your company
- We help you craft an angle that makes your announcement newsworthy
- We draft, proofread and facilitate approval of your press release
- We will create a media list based upon your audience target, news release angle and company background
- We will also submit to a news wire to increase Search Engine Optimization and visibility of your news
- After distribution, we will make individual follow-up calls to each media outlet to confirm receipt
- After confirming receipt of the news release and/or media alert, we will sell your story by-phone to the media outlets
- Your news release may be as long as two-pages
- We will incorporate your company’s header on the news release and media alert
To get started, email publicity#kylearnett.com or send us a private message.
This is our extended, limited-time introductory rate. Offer ends April 30 at 11:59AM
Last edited by bear; 04-28-2008 at 06:25 PM.
[B]KYLE ARNETT | New York City, N.Y.