Plesk and horde addressbook

Hi there,
    I had a Plesk server with horde installed. The kernel of the server corrupted and I was forced to install Plesk + horde in a new server.

The new server is running good now. My question is, how to transfer addressbook and email in the previous HDD with horde to the new Plesk server? Where is the location of the addressbook and email?
    My Plesk is 8.3.

Looking forward for reply from Plesk expert out there...
    Thanks in advance.

You have to restore the horde database backup from the old hard drive
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

How to restore the horde database? Will it overwrite the current new data in the horde db?
    Please advice.
    Thank you.

Horde database called 'horde' by default. To restore horde settings, address books...etc.. 'horde' database should be restored. On old server horde database should be located somewhere here: /var/lib/mysql/horde/. You should be also able to get this database from mysql daily dump from /var/lib/psa/dumps/ directory. For restore you can copy tables from /var/lib/mysql/horde/ to the same place on new drive. Note, in this case current new data will be re-written.
    As address books assigned to e-mail accounts you will need to restore e-mails accounts from Plesk database also. Did you restore Plesk data from old drive or going to restore? Or you need only address books with e-mail accounts?
    Best regards,
    AdminForces

The plsk usually backs up he horde database along with psa. So if you can find it from your old hard disk , backup the existing horde and restore the old one.

use mysqldump to backup and mysql command to restore
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

I had found the horde DB, but when I checked the old horde DB and the new horde DB, both have the different table fields. That is why after the restore I can't view the addressbook in the new Plesk server.

I have to do a manual way, by asking the customer to provide to me the addressbook details in excel format and I convert it into cvs format. Than I use the horde import features to import the cvs files into the horde new addressbook. It work for me this way, but spent hours on it.

swsoft should do some tweaking on their migration or restore feature in their Plesk CP.

Thank you all for your advice.