CPanel Code/Print

I'm working on designing a CPanel, or at least I'd like to start getting serious abotu making Cpanel skins, but for it to work on the server I need all the Cpanel coding. ie.. <cpanel print="whatever"> (or something like that)

Is there a list of all the Cpanel code/print that is needed to know?

I really need to know... your help will be very appreciated and if ever I make any successfully Cpanel themes I'll garentee to give your hosting company a copy of each theme free.

I've seen this question asked several time at http://forums.cpanel.net/ , and there doesn't seem to be a list out there, at least not one that anyone will share. You can find many of the commands in their forums, but for the rest just download a theme tarball from your server and pull out what you need.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
    A signature will go here soon...

I understand, thanks anyway Brewer. Would you happen to know of anywhere i can download a theme or two?

Axel, drop me a line on AIM and I'll give ya a couple.

A signature will go here soon...

Thanks alot Brewer for the links and support and a huge thanks to lightnin who's been kind enough to set me up with a spare account for testing and sorting me out alot.