Question What should you do if your webhost don't respond your email?

Hi,

A month ago I posted an ad asking for mini reseller account. I have several domains, and I want to put them into one account. So instead using multidomain account, I think it would be better if I put on reseller account.

From many webhosts that responded my ad, I chose one that seems very reliable and affordable. They had a very friendly support. But they can't process my credit card. I don't know why, so I asked them to close my account and stopped recurring billing.

But few days ago, they still charged my cc. So I sent them an email asking what that happenned. I've noticed they've closed my account but they didn't close my account on their modernbill. When I asked them to refund my money they promised to do so, but they said they only can refund through paypal which don't support my country.

So, seeing that they had a good support, I asked them to continue my account but using another domain name, of course with other cc number too. They said okay, but until now they haven't setup my account. It's almost a week, and I keep sending them an email asking when my account ready. They only respond once and promised setup my account in a minute. But haven't heard the news from them until now.

So what should I do know? Is it because I lived in Indonesia? I have a legit cc, my own cc. Why don't they trust me? Or at least let me know what's going on...

Honestly,

When something like this happens us (readers) can look at this from to views:

1) The company isn't all its dished up to be. I suggest finding another hosting company.

2) You don't provide them with all the information they need *i doubt though*

If your account hasn't be activated for over a week I would suggest clicking over to the "Web Hosting Requests" forum again.

Hope that helped

Move on. Get away from them.
    If they can't respond to your requests; whether it be from equipment anomalies or just shear incompetence, why waste your time with them? Not sure I understand. '
    If they can't/won't set something up for you; move on and chalk it up to experience.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

1) The company isn't all its dished up to be. I suggest finding another hosting company.

2) You don't provide them with all the information they need *i doubt though*
    Or perhaps:

3) Email problem, you can send email to them but you can't receive email from them.

4) Complaint at WHT and let the world knows (very effective ).

Originally posted by sphere

Or perhaps:

3) Email problem, you can send email to them but you can't receive email from them. . . . . .
    Stranger things have happened.

The point is; if you can't work it out with them; you can't work it out with them.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

try calling them and ask them whats happening?? If they have your money and they are not replying to your mails CALL THEM!!!
    << Please review the Forum Guidelines regarding signatures >>

Find another supplier. It's a buyer's market.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

HE can move on to another host but hey still have his money.

Why can't they refund the CC they charged?

Email them one more time asking them to do that if they refuse issue a chargeback and post here telling who they are.

i had this type of proble long time back... where the provider didn't returned the 30 days return back as promised but charged for the next month also!!... no replies thru email.

So i went thru my bank, provided them the hard copies of website screenshot, my email printouts, providers pre-sales and setup email printouts.

It took one month, and it helped to recover back

hope same can work for u too.... so don't linger on with them

You move to a different host. Speaking of that, always have plan B, if you are not happy always have plan B.

In my case, I try to plan it that within hours I can move hosts if needed, almost had to use my plan B once, but I decided to put my current plan (A) on probation.

It also makes the clients feel more secure that you have a plan B.