looking for managed server and vps provider for resell

hello

i am looking for fully managed server and vps (both linux and windows) providers for resell.

i want to resell their service with my brand name. i will handle billing and support for my client by getting support by them.

any company personnel please reply this thread.

thanks.

Unfortunately providers cannot reply to threads like this, at least in regards to their own company, you can check out the offers forum or contact providers directly to find out if they offer the services that you require.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

ok. there are thousand of company out there. its hard for me to find one exactly what i am looking for.

i thought marketing personnel may be reply.

anyway thanks for reply.

are you looking for *fully-managed* or just *semi-managed* vps?

You're right, there are many providers out there, but by all means, start with managed hosting companies right here on WHT.
    Chris Larkin
    Senior Hosting Consultant
    SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
    http://singlehop.com

It is not about the replies from web hosts. Even they were allowed to respond you'd still need to clarify many things such as server hardware, Os and software environment, pricing, service model and many other things It is much better to go to Offers section to review profiles of some companies (I would go for at least 10 dedicated hosts) and then to send them requests or to call them.

This is a serious business and you'll need to comply with many things, including to create your own TOS that compare with those of your provider.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

You say managed VPS, what level of management are we talking about here, OS full level or full everything management or something else? Provide more details of what you need so we can try to point you to some providers that will do what you need.
    Toby H
    Infrastructure Consultant
    SolutionFire.co.uk
    cPanel | VMware | XenServer | cPanel | 3PAR | R1soft

Why don't you combine an unmanaged VPS and use PSM to get management?
    cPanel/WHM, Ruby On Rails, Remote Backups, Fantastico, RVSiteBuilder and much more!
    Visit our forums at http://www.oxyhosts.com/forums

PSM is for cPanel only. He might not want to limit himself

If you are looking for a company to mange your servers then I recommend you

Seeksadmin.com

from my experience they are really one of the best companies out their, they are VERY polite and VERY professional.
    And they always give you recommendations for making your server better and always make sure that your problem have been solved before closing down "ANY" ticket, they are not like these other companies who think that as long as they have replied to the ticket they can move it to the "closed" section

trust me .. i'm only with them for 2 weeks (after having the worst experience with some other company) and i'm already a BIG fan