[FOR-SALE] IPB Life Time License + IPG, IPB, IPD

Hi,

I have an Invision Power Board Lifetime License, the entire account is for sale

Screen shot of the account:
    http://www.mangatalk.net/screenshot_01.png

Minimum offer accepted $150

Please post your bid or PM, need to sell ASAP.

Current Bids:

$160
    $180
    $185
      0 Not allowed!

you would need to post a ticket with helpdesk so mods can verify this licence is eligible for transfer before selling it here
    Last edited by iand; 04-27-2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spelling
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by iand View Post
    you would need to pst a ticket with helpdesk so mods can verify this licence is eligible for transfer before selling it here
    IPB licenses are not eligible for transfer, that is why I am selling my entire account. My user account with IPS will be transfered to the buyer not the license its self. This means you will have access to all licenses in the account.

The process is after receiving payment, I will require an email address. I will then change the email address to the account to the buyers email, he will be then be able to access and change all info and password to the account. End of sale and transfer.

This account currently includes a Life Time License of IPBoard, it was bought in 2004 with free upgrades for life, IPS does not provide this license any more for new buyers. Also a license for IP gallery, IP Blog, IP Download are included all three will expire in June and will need to pay a renewal fee to continue receiving upgrades.
      0 Not allowed!

You are still required to submit this to the helpdesk for the mods to verify this isn't fake.
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    You are still required to submit this to the helpdesk for the mods to verify this isn't fake.
    Ok, what do i need to submit to prove it isn't fake? I'm not sure what they will need, I have a screenshot of the downloadable software in my account, is that enough or do I need to provide some other info?
      0 Not allowed!

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/

Give them any information you have, and if they need more they will let you know
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/

Give them any information you have, and if they need more they will let you know
    Thanks, did that, waiting for reply.
      0 Not allowed!

Current high bid is $190, bidding remains open till this thread is 24 hours old and the mods verify my offer as legit.
      0 Not allowed!

All bids are to be posted publicly as per the auction rules. You also need to set an auction end date.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    All bids are to be posted publicly as per the auction rules. You also need to set an auction end date.
    I have posted an end date 24 hours from date of post which makes it Monday at 10 AM EST.

As for bids please follow auction rules to all those interested and post here instead of PM. Don't want to break any rules.
      0 Not allowed!

Am still waiting for a response from the mods, the last response was that they are looking into it for those asking for validation.

I also got a couple of requests for a buy now price, so i decided to give one, $300 for immediate sale or highest bidder.

I am extending the deadline for bidding to get validation from the mods to make sure Im not breaking any rules. As soon as the mods approve the deadline will be a few hours after.

Also I was told all bids must be public so please no PM with a bid, post your bids here in the thread.
      0 Not allowed!

I guess my bid via PM doesn't count.

I'll start with a $150 bid.
      0 Not allowed!

$160 here
      0 Not allowed!

Bidding ends Tomorrow Tuesday April 29 at 12pm EST.

Will contact winner at mentioned time, please PM me if your the winner.
      0 Not allowed!

Mods please close thread, a sale has accord, thanks for all those who showed interest.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SAWolf76 View Post
    Mods please close thread, a sale has accord, thanks for all those who showed interest.
    Sorry for the delay. Invision replied to me late last night. Thread closed by request.
      0 Not allowed!