Thread: Job Position

Job Position

I'm looking for a job that I can get a starting monthly pay of $25-30 a month. Which will hopefully expand overtime if at all possible, I can do basically anything related to hosting.

As well as other ventures whether it be sales, customer service, or support. I speak English fluently and I know basic spanish while continuing my education with it. I can answer level 1 & 2 support tickets for sure and some of level 3. I'm willing to grow and learn and be really flexible.

I would like to note that if you are looking for advertisers or comission based jobs I will not take them so don't even waste your time contacting me. I have worked with many webhosts some paid some free and have alot of experience. If you have a position available please send me a PM or reply to this thread with the best way of getting in contact with you and we can discuss further.

I appreciate each and everyone of you for taking the time out of your day to consider me for a position.

-Ty

$25-$30/month is low and is illegal in US. Where are you located?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

I'm just needing the cost to cover another hosting cost. I would like more but usually most companies on here can't pay that much I'm willing to donate time but don't plan on being overloaded. Everything is negiotable.
    Last edited by That1TyGuy; 04-26-2008 at 07:08 PM.