Post Canadian Reseller Hosting

Hello,

I'm looking to change hosting company's if I can find something better.

I'm looking for linux reseller hosting with cpanel, whm ect ect or a VPS.

The servers need to be located in Canada and should be running Quad Core +, 8gb ram +.

I need a company who can provide me with unlimited disc space and bandwidth, I know there is no such thing as unlimited but I need alot space of a bandwidth so I can offer large plans at a affordable price on my website so I can compete with other websites.

I have a budget for around $250-$500 a year.

If anyone knows of a good company please let me know.

Regards.
    Aguila.

Quote Originally Posted by aguila View Post
    I need a company who can provide me with unlimited disc space and bandwidth
    Well, best of luck with that. Since you know there is no such thing as unlimited space and bandwidth, you'd be smarter to evaluate your needs and go with someone who can meet + exceed that without promising what is impossible.
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

and should be running Quad Core +, 8gb ram +.
    A powerful server has its advantages, but it's in no way a guarantee of anything. Even the most powerful server can end up being overloaded. It's all in the management... and the pricing I'm afraid.

I need alot space of a bandwidth so I can offer large plans at a affordable price on my website so I can compete with other websites.
    Competing on price while being a reseller is a very risky approach. As a reseller you are not really in the position to fight price wars, and win.

A sort of workaround might be to find a reseller program, where your provider would basically handle the overselling (and unfortunately much of the business) for you, like Godaddy's or Resellerspanel.