* registereddate.com !FRAUD!

Hi!
    I want to warn You all from site:

registereddate.com

I have domains registered on ME, and this man has listed those domains as his own. This is ofcourse is scam. I`m going to consult it with police.

Thanks!

Question

I don't understand.

My domain is listed on his page.

Well maybe he has done it for simplicity, or he does not really know what he is doing and is new to the business??

I don't think you understand the intent of the site. It simply shows domains that are registered on a given date. You can report all you want, but it's not illegal as this information is public record (It just takes a little know how to get it).

Quote Originally Posted by papajo View Post
    This is ofcourse is scam.
    According to your definition, I guess. But it's not necessarily, especially if one has no obligations to you.

I think that YOU do not understand, it shows when HE registered domain, My domain was registered other date. Also, I wrote to him email, he respond once.

Quote Originally Posted by papajo View Post
    I think that YOU do not understand, it shows when HE registered domain, My domain was registered other date. Also, I wrote to him email, he respond once.
    You mean like he registered the exact domain name as yours but under a different extension a day or so after you registered yours? Or is it just displaying the information?

And you're right, I don't understand because I read it 3x and I still can't make any sense. Help?