Jaguar : Job opening

We have two positions for experienced admin/tech's. Remote work is a possibility but we prefer onsite here in Houston. Must be great at troubleshooting and highly self movivated.

You would be part of team providing support via email, ticket system, forums, and soon live online support.

Requirements:
    - Experienced with Freebsd and Linux
    -- installing, troubleshooting, kernel upgrades
    - Experience with cpanel, iptables, Apache, Qmail, Exim, Bind, etc
    - Must be at least 18 yrs of age

Not required but a big plus:
    - Programming in c++, perl, php, mysql

Please contact me on AIM : JaguarPC
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Unfortunately I do not live in Houston, and am rather tied up at the moment, but I would have loved the opportunity to work with you. Maybe at a later date.

And by the way, congratulations on your buying of Aletia Hosting.

Greg,

Should you have any non-sys admin positions available in Houston in the future, don't hesitate give me a shout.
    Modest Mouse Talk

Originally posted by IDNet
    Unfortunately I do not live in Houston, and am rather tied up at the moment, but I would have loved the opportunity to work with you. Maybe at a later date.

And by the way, congratulations on your buying of Aletia Hosting.
    We may still hire someone outside the Houston area to work remotely, so don't hesitate to contact Greg.

Where is Houstan???

Originally posted by archie2
    Where is Houstan???
    To quote the evil chick from one of the superman movies “They come from planet Houston” (or something like that).

In terms of actual location, Houston is located in Texas, which is in the South (but to the West of the traditional "South") USA and one of our larger states.

Take a look @ http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt...tle=&poi=&ds=n

I guess in the end what it boils down to is simple... if you don't know where it is, you certainly dont live there.

Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Someone asked if this is a paying job and not something we want to work out in trade.

Yes, we are trying to fill positions for full time paying jobs.

whats your aol name?

mines thehooguy and i would be interested
    [email protected]

Originally posted by nayeem
    whats your aol name?

mines thehooguy and i would be interested
    It was posted in the original message.

AIM = JaguarPC

Hi folks,
    We have had a great deal of positive leads so far. Here is an update. We filled two positions and have two more openings. Please send resume's to [email protected] and contact me on aim : JaguarPC. If Im not around on AIM please leave me a note via email.

We want to get as many applicants as we can for these spots and make a decision within the week.

Best of luck!