hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Offers : Shared Hosting Offers : Get your first three months of service for just one penny!

Forum Jump

Get your first three months of service for just one penny!

Reply Post New Thread In Shared Hosting Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Web Host :)

Get your first three months of service for just one penny!

For a limited time purchase any OKIHost shared or reseller hosting packages and receive your first three months of service for ONE CENT!

That's right, just visit https://okihost.com/whmcs/order.php to sign-up for your package today!

When signing up please remember to select quarterly billing and use one of the promotional codes listed below.

After your three month promotion has ended you are free to switch to monthly, semi-annual or annual billing if you would like at any time.

Shared hosting packages include cPanel 11 and Fantastico De luxe, for a full list of features please visit http://www.okihost.com/hosting.html

OKI-500 - 500CENT
OKI-1000 - 1000CENT
OKI-2000 - 2000CENT
OKI-3000 - 3000CENT
OKI-4000 - 4000CENT

Reseller hosting package include cPanel/WHM, Private Nameservers and Fantastico De luxe. For a full list of reseller features please visit http://www.okihost.com/resellers.html

R-2000 - R2000CENT
R-4500 - R4500CENT
R-7000 - R7000CENT
R-10000 - 10000CENT
R-15000 - 15000CENT

Thank you for your interest please contact me via PM or one of the methods below if you have any questions.

Contact Form: http://www.okihost.com/contact.html
AIM: OKISupport
Phone: 888-OKIHOST (654-4678)

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:32 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

I've signed up with you several days before,and I did pay a cent to try,but you haven't open my hosting account and even I cannot log in your client area(I logged in once after the payment but never after that).
Could you explain why or you are just cheating?
My email is ray@resolid.com,and you can ask my paypal account via mail.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Web Host :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epigraph View Post
I've signed up with you several days before,and I did pay a cent to try,but you haven't open my hosting account and even I cannot log in your client area(I logged in once after the payment but never after that).
Could you explain why or you are just cheating?
My email is ray@resolid.com,and you can ask my paypal account via mail.
Hello, I have emailed you already and your order did not pass our Maxmind fraud system so the order was immediately refunded and canceled.

I have sent you a list of possible reasons your order may have not passed the system if you could please go over them in my email it may give you a better idea of what credentials did not allow it to pass and as I mentioned you are free to order again.

If you have any questions feel free to email me back at my personal address used in my reply to you this evening and again I apologize for the trouble.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Edgewebhosting to Open Third Data Center in Phoenix Web Hosting News 2013-06-25 14:34:38
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – February 8, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-02-08 16:47:52
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup -- January 18, 2013 Web Hosting News 2013-01-18 16:54:55
Web Hosting Sales and Promos -- December 7, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-12-07 16:50:10
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup – November 2, 2012 Web Hosting News 2012-11-02 16:56:17