Anyone know how to get affiliate payments out of hostnine?

Hi, I have $100 in affiliate payments showing in my affilate panel with hostnine.com but they wont pay me. I logged tickets which they ignore, I posted on their forum and they told me to email an address that doesnt exist then locked the thread. I posted another thread which they deleted. I PM'd a guy called Ben there as one of the agents told me that only he can deal with it, he never replied.

I chatted online and as soon as I tell them what I want they dont reply to me.

They owe me money from August 2007 and wont pay me.

What do I do? How do I get them to pay.

They provide a great service in ALL other areas but how do you get money from them?

Hi,

Do you have a ticket number about this? We recently had to make major changes to ultimate affiliate as it's very outdated and was recording commissions wrong which in return caused problems on our end with commissions never going active after the proper amount of days the client has been active and it was also recording recurring commissions from existing customers that would sign up as an existing customer for a domain name etc

PCB-653333

I contacted them with a ticket recently about my account and they did correct my balance accordingly, however, I am not sure when they will pay.

I was sent a reply to my ticket suggesting that I not make more than one reply or it would take even longer.

BTW, this software, ultimate affiliate by groundbreak, is being used by many of the major players today and they don't seem to have too many problems with it. Or course, many of them have made modifications to fix issues and add features.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

Is there a minimum amount/time before the payout is supposed to come

Yes there is a minimum.

I am looking into PCB-653333 right now.

Hi Hostnine, did you look into this?

Hi Hostnine, can you please look into this

This looks like more bad publicity for Hostnine. If you still haven't been paid, keep emailing and making forum posts. Good luck.

I have replied to your ticket several times but have not received a response. Please update your ticket ASAP so we can get this resolved.

Thank you

I have the same problem.
    I have more than $300 in affiliate payments showing in my affilate panel with hostnine.com from the year of 2007 to 2008. However, I did not get my affiliate payments. I email more than 4 times to Hostnine.com and Ben, but I did not get any replies. Please help me to check it again and thanks.
    The ticket number is [#LTN-178586].

HostNine Affiliate Commission - Same Problem

I have the same problem.
    I have -- $1125 -- in affiliate payments showing in my affilate panel with hostnine.com from the year of 2007 to 2008

I did not get my affiliate payments. I email more than 10 times to Hostnine.com and Ben, but I did not get any replies.

The ticket numbers is:
    [POU-437817]
    [TLZ-630343]
    [PYA-814367]
    [JKA-252008]

In the picute you will see paid so far $250, but i didn't get even $1, nothing $0

Please help me to check it again and thanks.

Is it me or is hostnine here replying all the sudden disappeared ? What about other folks hostnine whats their story ?

Quote Originally Posted by whsearch-com View Post
    I have the same problem.
    I have -- $1125 -- in affiliate payments showing in my affilate panel with hostnine.com from the year of 2007 to 2008

I did not get my affiliate payments. I email more than 10 times to Hostnine.com and Ben, but I did not get any replies.

The ticket numbers is:
    [POU-437817]
    [TLZ-630343]
    [PYA-814367]
    [JKA-252008]

In the picute you will see paid so far $250, but i didn't get even $1, nothing $0

Please help me to check it again and thanks.
    I am taking care of this now. Please see ticket JKA-252008 for an update.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny View Post
    Is it me or is hostnine here replying all the sudden disappeared ? What about other folks hostnine whats their story ?
    Not sure what that's supposed to mean. We reply to posts on WHT as quickly as possible in order to provide solutions for any issues/concerns WHT members may have.

This particular issue is being handled directly with the user via email as we're trying to figure out why the system did not automate the payment and proper commission calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by hostnine View Post
    This particular issue is being handled directly with the user via email as we're trying to figure out why the system did not automate the payment and proper commission calculations.
    Why do you blame the system ? When clearly everyone posting here, sent you and the support an email also, dont tell me your email system does not work either and neither does the support portal ?

But will wait for OP and others to confirm back that payments were made, otherwise i shall be thinking otherwise.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer Bunny View Post
    Why do you blame the system ? When clearly everyone posting here, sent you and the support an email also, dont tell me your email system does not work either and neither does the support portal ?

But will wait for OP and others to confirm back that payments were made, otherwise i shall be thinking otherwise.

Cheers
    Being that Ultimate Affiliate is extremely old and has not had an update released in years we're limited to what it is capable of. We have numerous custom scripts that run and automate the payouts to the proper amounts and mark the commissions as paid or fraud from pending depending on the client status in billing. We have not been able to find a better solution as the options seem to be very limited when it comes to affiliate programs.

Maybe you can recommend a better system?

Ultimate Affiliate is an old system however it can easily be customized and edited with some simple programming. You can extract data and simplify the panel quite a bit.

I've had affiliate payment issues in the past with HostNine as well however I did indeed get my payment (6+months and a lot of emails later)

Using an affiliate system that is outdated should not be an excuse as to why you're paying people referring your services late. You can develop your own system or do some research and find a suitable affiliate system.

Quote Originally Posted by HRS-AL View Post
    Ultimate Affiliate is an old system however it can easily be customized and edited with some simple programming. You can extract data and simplify the panel quite a bit.

I've had affiliate payment issues in the past with HostNine as well however I did indeed get my payment (6+months and a lot of emails later)

Using an affiliate system that is outdated should not be an excuse as to why you're paying people referring your services late. You can develop your own system or do some research and find a suitable affiliate system.
    That's exactly what we plan on doing. We want a fully automated system that will handle everything from printing out the checks to keeping track of paypal payments and I agree it is no excuse. It's just hard to work with such an outdated system and keep track of everything due to the numbers in Ultimate Affiliate never matching billing. Luckily we rolled out a new script today that sync's ultimate affiliate up daily with the proper payouts so that should resolve that issue.

More than a month after - no commission from hostnine

The same problem remain.
    I have today -- $1733 -- in affiliate payments showing in my affilate panel with hostnine.com (host9) from the year of 2007 to 2008 (please look at the attachment pictures)

I still did not get my affiliate payments.

The ticket numbers is:
    [POU-437817]
    [TLZ-630343]
    [PYA-814367]
    [JKA-252008]

In the picute you will see paid so far $427, but i didn't get even $1, nothing $0

Please help me to get my commission.
    Last edited by whsearch-com; 08-09-2008 at 02:55 AM.

I replied to your tickets multiple times but you kept reopening new ones. We sent out an email to all of our affiliates about a month ago when we switched over to the new system. As we switched everyone over we transferred commissions and completed payments that were delayed due to the major issues we had with the old software. Please reply to the ticket POU-437817 with the requested information and we can get it taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

hostnine,

certainly you do not deserve the title "premium reseller"

Those, who do not pay their affiliates ( associates ) in time can be called fraudulent.No one with brain would ever trust a company that has earned such a title.

I assume, that your company will be out of business soon when your victims will report you to the FBI internet fraud team.