Equinix Secaucus (NY2) Cooling problem

Equinix Secaucus NY2 (275 Hartz) seems to have cooling prolem for the last 1 hour. The whole DC becomes hot. I went out one hour ago, came back and it's so hot now. I don't have temp now, ut I think it's around 85F (up from around 65F typical).

If you are in the DC, have fun working ... I wonder how much longer I can work here Hope they fix this soon, or else ... ...
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Cooling is back ... I can feel the cold air again now .. Yea!

Is cooling usually redundant? It does not seem so.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!

Good facilities will have N+1 redundancy on everything. Not sure if that facility does or not.

amc-james is bitter Since when somebody should dictacte what I should/can or shouldn't/can't post here?

I am posting because it's an exciting experience for me. Never been that hot here. Perhaps, normal temperature at some other DC. (chuckle).
    Last edited by FHDave; 04-25-2008 at 04:10 AM.

maybe FHDAVE is not use to sweating. 85F is tropical. Consider it a mini vacation

If "N" and "+1" failed, kudos to whomever fixed it quickly

Oh I know about tropical. Used to lived in that part of a country for 18 years. Summer all day year long

You should see it for yourself working behind 5 racks of servers without cooling The hot air blown to your face and the humidity can quickly make you sick ...

I am going to ask Equinix about the N+1 redundancy.