Reseller with SSH Access?

Can anyone recommend a reliable (not an overseller or 3rd party resellers) host that allows ssh shell access? I am seeking a reseller account for a few low traffic sites and file management. I almost pulled the trigger on innohosting until I learned they do not allow ssh anymore.

You may try webhostingbuzz.
    Domain, Hosting and Reseller at http://www.hostdomainzone.com

If you're willing to provide a copy of photo ID then you shouldn't have much trouble finding a new host. I would be wary of any host that just gives out shell access without proper identification.
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

Yes, if you have proper ID, I don't see why a host wouldn't give you jailshell access.

There is no difference. On most providers that is allowed by request. And be ready to explain why do you need that
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Yes, I know of a few you just have to search for them.. Try checking the hosting forum ads on the webhostingtalk.com site (what your looking at now)
    Jason

Thanks guys. I just happened to look into several that did not have ssh, but have since found many that do.

So you are all set?
    Jason