Webhost Layout/Site

I am working on a website host layout (I will put in the content, pictures, etc but I wont do the coding/databasing) right now and I was wondering if anyone would want me to do it for them for money. I am looking for around 1000 dollars. If anyone is intrested please tell me and I will show you what I have so far. It is a nice professional and classy layout. Thank you.

David

PS - I will also put in the content, pictures, etc but I wont do the coding/databasing

Just curious but what are you asking here? And what databasing are you talking about?

I'm with phpcoder on that. What exactly are you needing done? Can you be more specific?

I think, he's basically saying that he is currently working on a webhosting design to sell it.

All he does is the content and pictures, no coding/databasing is inlcuded.

He's looking for somebody who is interested in paying him $1000 for the layout and ends off his post by just saying its 'a nice professional and classy layout.'

He doesn't post a currently preview or nothing, nor does he show a portfolio of his work.

Seems like a newbie!

Hi,
    Which scripting language you want to use with which database. You seem to be confused!!!?!?!?!?

$1000 i dont think ur gonna be able to sell that
    http://www.gocre8.co.uk - Liverpool Web Design
    http://www.outallnite.co.uk - Liverpool Clubbing

this is basically a template

$1000 template?

im having problem selling mine for $50 (maybe yours is worth $1000, but no body is gonna pay that much!)
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

he's just a spammer, I've seen him post the exact same message in another forum. just ignore him.

Hi,

We can definitely do something nice for you. We have already emailed you. Awaiting your response.

Regards,
    abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

Ok well since you guys like to bag very harshly on people on going to give you little $&#*@!* a preview of my site the url is http://www.liquid2k.com/das19/start2.jpg please tell me what you think and if anyone wants to do bussiness please just email me. Thank you.

PS - you have to copy and paste the url to the address bar.
    Last edited by DAS19; 08-23-2002 at 03:24 PM.

Thats a sweet!.... 404 error message