Looking for a good webhost....

the current webhost is not so good, i keep gettin hacked on my main page. anyway, looking for a good uptime web host with/ good security. I need a resellers account for a good price every month.

Thanks a lot.

Try the WHT Resellers forum at:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Are you using something like Mambo or Joomla? If so, make sure it's updated. Have you tried changing your password to something more complex?

Moved to Reseller Hosting Forum.

Can you tell us about your budget, disk space and bandwidth requirements, control panel preference, and any other details about your requirements?

Thanks,
    Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt

^sorry about that.

Looking to get whatever thats suitable. My forums is located here www.centexracingscene.com/forums

My main page keeps gettin hacked by the same person like ever 5 min, i want it to stop.

My forums has about:

Threads: 3,837, Posts: 25,896

So whatever that'll take after it grows. Also, im lookin to come out with more sites thus wantin a resellers. Im curretnly using like WHM, Cpanel etc..

Well it really depends on how their are explioting the security hole. Is your forums on the latest version? I would take a look at the reseller forums if you want to switch providers.
    John Dritsas
    Owner - Netwire Solutions LLC
    "Where your hosting begins one step at a time"
    http://www.netwire-solutions.com

Well, I can say one thing: your current website is loading a bit slowly. As for a host, I'd recommend either Hawk Host or HostGator. I've had multiple accounts with them both and I love their service.

i want it to stop.
    Did you contact your host? What did they have to say about the whole situation?

As the others pointed out, it may not be the host's fault, it may be a vulnerability in one of the scripts you have, which may mean that changing hosts won't be the solution.

I don't know what all your needs are, but I've been very happy with innohosting.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Solutions View Post
    Looking to get whatever thats suitable. My forums is located here www.centexracingscene.com/forums
    "Database Error" when visiting forum page
    I think you're hosted on a server running apache 1 while most servers now are running apache 2
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

I would suggest that you upgrade your forum script. If this is not central hacking on the server then it might be a problem with the script that you are running.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Quote Originally Posted by R. Solutions View Post
    ^sorry about that.

My main page keeps gettin hacked by the same person like ever 5 min, i want it to stop.

So whatever that'll take after it grows. Also, im lookin to come out with more sites thus wantin a resellers. Im curretnly using like WHM, Cpanel etc..
    You not need to change from hosting provider, you need IMMEDIATELY update your vBulletin to 3.6.10 since yours is 3.6.4 that version is insecure, go to http://secunia.com/advisories/24341/ for more information.

The person who is hacking your site knows about the exploit.

UPDATE YOU vbulletin IMMEDIATELY.

Note: If you didn't buy vbulletin you probably will be unable to update.

Deadland,

^okay i will update. for sure.

thanks a lot.