Crucial WebHosting

I had crucial web hosting for about 4 months it was flawless, plus i got it for $19 so that really helped out, but today they decided to suspend my account becuase i was using 8GB's of my 250 allowed GB and i guess that was too much for their resources... So I did not have any back ups saved so all my stuff is gone, and they don't pick up their phones, so thats great too.. So if anyone is thinking of signing up BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

What site are you hosting with them? If you'd rather report it privately to the moderators and not publicly, you may do so via this link: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=5078339
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Although how unsatisfied I was with my account being suspended, I do have to admit that Richard was very helpful and prompt to answer any questions and did indeed offer a solution.

What was the solution or cause of the problem to start with why your account was suspended?
    www.costlessnames.com - Get your domain names for less!
    www.costlessreseller.com - The hottest low cost reseller program!

Maybe your sites are causing load in the server? I don't think they will suspend your account because you used 8GB bandwidth when you are allocated at 250GB.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    I don't think they will suspend your account because you used 8GB bandwidth when you are allocated at 250GB.
    I believe he's talking about disk space, but I do agree, this most likely has to do with server load usage.

I am agree with Intrahost may be the domain get suspeded was due to the server load usage...what kind of web contents have you uploaded for your site?

If your website is very database intensive, it may not use a lot of bandwidth but it will send a lot of SQL queries which may increase the system load of the server as everyone else suggested.

I'm sure they gave you a specific reason of why they suspended your account. I'd look into how you can minimize the load time or see if its anything else.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.
    Absolute Hosting Since 2007
    http://www.ephasenetworks.com

and did indeed offer a solution.
    So, is your situation solved?

Quote Originally Posted by BastekAZ View Post
    I had crucial web hosting for about 4 months it was flawless, plus i got it for $19 so that really helped out, but today they decided to suspend my account becuase i was using 8GB's of my 250 allowed GB and i guess that was too much for their resources... So I did not have any back ups saved so all my stuff is gone, and they don't pick up their phones, so thats great too.. So if anyone is thinking of signing up BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
    You said that 8 GB was used out of 250 GB. Is it disk space or bandwidth. And if it is bandwidth what is the time frame you consumed this? Over 4 months, over a month or over a week?

Did crucial guys updated you the reason for removal of your domain name? May be over usage of CPU in very short period or something like that?

I wish you should explain this issue in the detail so that community here can analyze this situation and guide you with the correct steps to resolve the issue.

You said that 8 GB was used out of 250 GB. Is it disk space or bandwidth. And if it is bandwidth what is the time frame you consumed this? Over 4 months, over a month or over a week?
    If you look at their web site, that is the disk space usage the OP is talking about.

Crucial’s Split-Shared hosting is kept in a highly available hosting environment. The Split-Shared hosting service is an advanced service provider configuration that places shared hosting accounts or services on individual Virtual Environments (VEs).........
    So you overloaded a split-shared hosting?
    How resource intensive is your site?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

I'm wonder too if you can give us more details (url of your site, traffic etc..)
    So far i know Crucial have limited use of extensive MySql because it is limited to 25 (max_user_connection = 25). So MySQl overloading is probably not case here.

At least last time when i searched for new hosting Richard Garcia told me about max_user_connection = 25 for MySql and that what was my primary reason why not to sign up with Crucial.
    max_user_connection = 25 is standard by almost all hosting companies and i found it very very low for Split-Shared hosting.

is he going to get back to us?

this is a real nail biter.

They suspended you for using 8GB of your 250GB bandwidth? Thats ridiculous. I feel sorry for you

Quote Originally Posted by jakeruston View Post
    They suspended you for using 8GB of your 250GB bandwidth? Thats ridiculous. I feel sorry for you
    And I feel sorry for people who can't read the thread. It's 8GB out of 250GB space.