Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Arrow Hosting Directory for sale....Plus 4 BONUS domains

Please visit my auction if you are interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...760607980&rd=1
    Last edited by brn2h8; 08-22-2002 at 12:56 AM.

Link doesn't work.

Cool site! (Sorry I tried)

-Chris
    Last edited by creid; 08-21-2002 at 11:47 PM.

my offer is 350

Link still doesn't work lol.

Anways from experience... you need to post the bid on ebay. If the resvere is met then there is no way that you can get the site unless both they buyer and seller back out since they are obligated.

dominet: If the domain and website does not sell, I will consider your offer.

creid: Thanks for trying to help with the broken link. I have also editted my post and verified that it does work now.

If anyone is interested in making offers just in case the auction closes without a bidder, I will consider all offers. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Damn.. my link did work... I swear!

-Chris

A little info about the site....Views/Uniques a day please

Thanks

Works from here (and now)...

As a bonus, I have also included 4 premium "Hosting" domains:

oregonhosting.com
    austinhosting.com
    catholichosting.com
    appliedservers.com

Dilhole: Concerning your question, I have not marketed this domain name so the type ins do not really reflect the potential for this premier domain name. On average, it has been receiving about 35 unique visits daily.

A little info about the site....Views/Uniques a day please
    this is the link popularity for www.hostingportal.com

Total 3
    Google 0
    AllTheWeb 0
    AltaVista 0
    AOL 0
    MSN 2
    HotBot 1
    Lycos 0

try it yourself at expirednic.com
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Additional research

HostingPortal.com also has a decent Alexa rating seeing as how it hasn't been marketed:

http://www.alexa.com
    Avg. Traffic Rank: 1,310,835

The other domain names also add to this unique offer.

I am selling domains of your choice.. for $10/monthly, with 400 mb, and 10 gig bandwidth.

If you are interested please email me at basebogan11@aol.com, or message me at my AIM: Swat3phReporter

uhhhhh brian, what does that have to do with topic?

sheesh....

Would you consider just selling one of those domain names if the auction does not sell? Please e-mail me at zreddice@gmx.net. I want catholichosting.com

- James

I would like to outbid Joman.
    $400 for the site.

Thanks.
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

you wnat $1000 for that site. Maybe im out of my mind but are you?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

nice site, well worth $1,000

Not to be offensive, but I don't think the site is worth quite $1,000.

Though, I must say that appliedservers.com and hostingportal.com are excellent domain names.

Not to mention a slick and clean web design.

I appreciate everyone's opinion. While some may not believe that the domain name is worth $1000, I would have to disagree. If this website was marketed, you would be able to promote your own hosting business(es) and also charge others to do the same.

$1000 / 12 months = $83.33 per month to make your money back in ine year. Most hosting companies should spend this much on advertising their site(s).

It's your prerogative to sell it for whatever amount you would like. However, don't peddle inflated expectations and assumptions within this thread to justify your asking price. Don't get me wrong, I feel your asking price is reasonable. And I wish you the best of luck in your sale. But you act as if this site is a gold mine. Targeting the webmaster audience is tough, and a gradual process. It will cost more then the initial $1000 to get this site moving. Not to mention all your really getting in this sale is the domain. Because not even the portal design is original, it's used on several others portals except in different colors. (i.e. -www.pcwizz.com). Not saying it's rip. Just stating someone can buy a garbage domain, use that script/design and make an equal, if not better site for $20.

With all that said, please consider my $400 offer. It's a more then reasonable amount, and surely hope you do not take offense in my bid.

Kindest regards.
    iHosts.com >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at Dominet.net
    Thank you DomiNET

Originally posted by Styles
    It's your prerogative to sell it for whatever amount you would like. However, don't peddle inflated expectations and assumptions within this thread to justify your asking price. Don't get me wrong, I feel your asking price is reasonable. And I wish you the best of luck in your sale. But you act as if this site is a gold mine. Targeting the webmaster audience is tough, and a gradual process. It will cost more then the initial $1000 to get this site moving. Not to mention all your really getting in this sale is the domain. Because not even the portal design is original, it's used on several others portals except in different colors. (i.e. -www.pcwizz.com). Not saying it's rip. Just stating someone can buy a garbage domain, use that script/design and make an equal, if not better site for $20.

With all that said, please consider my $400 offer. It's a more then reasonable amount, and surely hope you do not take offense in my bid.

Kindest regards.
    Lol . what script is it using?

[edit] nm, looks like smartsearch [/edit]

If this website was marketed, you would be able to promote your own hosting business(es) and also charge others to do the same
    If any site was marketed then it would be worth any number you want to imagine. The days of valuation based on speculation & dreams are long gone. The only valid baseline valuation is on it's current revenue stream - not on what you feel is a fair price. There's no real challenge or cost to create a site with some links & some ad spots - the challenge is to market it. The biggest value is the domain name (but even though it sounds nice - it is a disadvantaged name with search engines). Sorry to be harsh - but it's a cruel reality. Traffic in the web hosting market isn't cheap & only traffic can make the site have any value.

$400 sounds a generous offer. The alternative is to keep it & develop it over a few years into the top site of it's kind & then sell it for a small fortune.
    Last edited by NovaW; 08-23-2002 at 03:09 AM.
    Andrew McMaster
    http://www.FindMyHosting.com
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Hmmm, was there a site attached to the URL?

All I am getting is the default plesk page.

There is a website associated with the domain name. Unfortunately, my current provider is having some "technical difficulties" at the moment, but it should be remedied very shortly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast