I am offering Normal Hosting and Reseller Hosting with Full cPanel and WHM. I have unused Hosting Resellers and Master Resellers im not using my self so I thought I would offer to the public.
I am also offering Shared Hosting which can be found in the correct forums.

Prices Starting as little as 3.50 (Monthly) for Normal Hosting.
All packages will have unmeasured features such as - MYSQL, E-Mail, Sub-Domains etc.

Reseller Packages -
Mini -
12GB Web Space
24GB Bandwidth
Unmeasured Features
3.50 Monthly
Yearly options can be discussed.

Medium -
24GB Web Space
48GB Bandwidth
Unmeasured Features
4.50 Monthly

Mega -
45GB Web Space
70GB Bandwidth
Unmeasured Features
6.00 Monthly

All Payments Via - PayPal
Other Currencys Offered

Services Provided by - www.zjconline.com - Web Hosting Services Coming May 2008.

These are the pre sales before I start my offical hosting company. Anyone who joins any on these packages will be on a dedicated account and will not be mixed in with any customers who join zjcOnline.

If you feel the packages are over priced please let me know and I can agree a price which suits your needs.

Anyone intrested please PM me or visit the website above where a contract email can be found. You can also email me at: [email protected]. This is a Business Only Account.
I have organized someone to provide you with support services 7 Days a week Via Windows Live Messenger or E-Mail. I will also be available at times when I am away with any problems so there is nothing to worry about.

I would like to thank you for your time and thanks for reading.