Need VPS Hardening/Secured

Hi,

I just bought a new VPS from PulseInternet/TagBridge, which is great can I mention .

However, it is probably covered in holes. So I need it secured, hardened, php tweaked, wing wang wizzled.

Basically Ready for hosting people.
    The people I'll be hosting will probably not give a cr*p about my server and probably but it at risk, so the security is going to need to be quite hardcore.

I'm not crazy, I know you cant just bash in a few commands in SSH and hey presto it'll be ready to be DDOS'd and shot at but I just need it so at least it isn't easy to break into or taken down etc.

I'm willing to pay up to $25 (no more as I can just pay PSM and they'll include unlimited tickets)

I would like a firewall installed, I've tried CSF on a vps before and lets just say, its no longer with us.

So if you have a way to install CSF that would be great because I love it.
    Also something to stop spammers would be great, if something magical like that exists.

Thanks!!
    PM, Post me

PSM said that they would do exactly as I needed, a full security audit and hardening.

hi
    Details sent you via PM

Cheers
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi there il be more than happy to do this for you,

i'll harden your server
    install firewall/rootkit protection
    set it up ready for hosting

For free pm me if your interested