hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Other Forums : Web Hosting Lounge : Benny the bull gets sued

Forum Jump

Benny the bull gets sued

Reply Post New Thread In Web Hosting Lounge Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 10:49 AM
Disabled

Question

Benny the bull gets sued

Now let me preface this with a disclaimer: I hate sports. Despise them even. Unless it comes down to my local teams, then I might pay attention. But other than that, sports can go to hell.

With that said, I found this story on Yahoo Sports interesting. It's about a dentist who is suing the mascot of the Chicago Bulls for injuries suffered during a high-five gone wrong.

While reading the comments, I came across this rather funny one (about 60% of the way down page 2 of the comments). Here it is if you CBA to find it yourself:

Quote:
how the hell you blow out your arm on a high five? wow that must be the first... its like pulling a groin peeing or pulling your gluteus maximus muscle farting.... are u fraking serious?? how? I wouldnt want to breathe on him when im in his office my bad breath might kill him or something...

wimps like this should get the nose bleed seats and leave to good seats to someone that can take a hit or too... stay home and watch the game maybe he will pull is muscle or blow out his arm putting doritos into his mouth and sue the company..

What do you guys think? Frivolous lawsuit, incarnation #1,000,000,000,000,000,000? Or does it have merit?

Discuss.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 10:56 AM
Web Hosting Master

Definitely frivolous.

Just another person hoping to get some money by sueing people.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Host BurstNET Acquired by DigiPLUS Web Hosting News 2014-04-01 21:42:58
BurstNET Sued for Not Making Equipment Lease Payments: Court Documents Web Hosting News 2014-03-24 14:25:26
New Zealand Court Rules Warrants Used in 2012 Dotcom Mansion Raid Legal Web Hosting News 2014-02-19 12:06:55
Rackspace Pushes Back Against Patent Troll, Sues IP Nav in Federal Court Web Hosting News 2013-04-05 16:48:56
Binero Brings Greenpeace Parody Site Online After Previous Host Shuts it Down Web Hosting News 2012-06-13 13:16:03