Thread: Free Hosting?

Free Hosting?

Hey. Im very new to these fourms, I haev just actiavated my account. I was wondering if there are any really good or good free webhosts....Because i want to build a site but i do not think i want to pay because i will soon give up on it, SO i am wondering if any of the 200000 memembers that are on can anwser this, Thanks a lot! Please reply, Thanks.

1) Wrong forum (you'll learn )
    2) Seeing as this is this is an advertising forum, I invite you to visit the URL in my sig. I won't say whether the service is good or not, as I only have just started it (signups opened today), but I try my hardest to keep everybody happy and I'm certainly not in it for the money.
    Proud member of the RIAA closed quaters combat cell !!!
    You'd better drop that CD-R before I shoot you !!!

If you know you will give up on what you plan to build then why build it in the first place ? If it is to find out if you can achieve that something or something else, you might want to find a free web server and install it on your own computer. Build whatever you want and take as long as you want to build it, it will not cost you anything. And if you decide to abandon it out of a sudden, no harm there too. - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

wrong forum