change Host affect on PR

I would liek to know if changing the hosting server affect the PR or the indexing for my current sites?

Thanks alot!!
    Rafiq

Nopez, unless host is not indexed by google or their server ip is black listed by google, than yaa you are in really big troubles !!

Hi,

That depends on many factors I believe and mainly I would say on your new host's IP address, whether it is shared or dedicated IP and whether the IP has had past instances of abuse or bad activities so on so forth, and really you can't be guaranteed anything after a change of host, but for the most part you shouldn't be affected if you do the migration smoothly.

Cheers
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Thanks alot for your feedback, I am thinking in changing to Knownhost, do any one if this problem cna happen wih them of their reputation is good or not?

Thanks alot!!
    Rafiq

Really it has nothing to do with the reputation of the host you are moving to (unless they are well known for hosting scammers/other bad web sites)

Basically what it comes down to is if they sold hosting to somebody on the IP that misused it in some bad way. An example would be that maybe somebody bought an account and spammed a bunch of people via email for about a day, it could get the mailserver IP blacklisted which would cause problems sending mail from that server. **This is an example, and probably wouldn't affect PR, but there are other things that could**

This is a big problem when it comes to shared hosting because if you have one bad apple on a server it can cause a lot of problems for everybody else. It's an inherant risk when you share a server with other people.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

If you move the exactly site over and don't make too many changes for a while, you should be OK. However, DO NOT change the whois information on the domain during this time. I've seen sites go to a PR0 after moving hosts and new whois information which happened after a domain / site was sold.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

thanks alot, it is realy comfortable
    Actually, i plan to buy a reseller from Knownhost, is the reseller account affected to this problem?

Yours,
    Rafiq

No, the hosting environment won't effect your PR unless it goes offline for extended periods or loads extremely slow.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

No, the hosting environment won't effect your PR unless it goes offline for extended periods or loads extremely slow.
    Agreed. Utmost importance should be given to a smooth transition, and to maintain an identical website structure (no change of folders or file names).

Changing geographical location can affect the website rank... at least in theory. Search engines however follow the domain name and content on the pages so I don't think you should have a problem.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

i originally thought that PR was based on domain and its content along with how many backlinks it has...

With that said, I don't see how PR would be affected by changing hosts.
    ePhase Networks L.L.C.
    Absolute Hosting Since 2007
    http://www.ephasenetworks.com