new design for Autica.com - you like?

We just went live with the new design for http://www.autica.com - let me know what you think?

D
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

I like the home page but the sub pages threw me off for a minute as I thought the page wasn't fully loading. I feel that the contrast between the two throw the site off some.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    I like the home page but the sub pages threw me off for a minute as I thought the page wasn't fully loading. I feel that the contrast between the two throw the site off some.
    I actually agree a bit on that - they seem a bit "white" the subpages...

btw, the old design is here for reference: http://www.autica.com/autica_old.png

Thanks for your input!

D
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

It is an improvement on top of the old but maybe some reworking of the subs would help it. Wish you the best!

Well, I'll go out on a limb and say I like the old design better.

The light blue and white text that's on the main page could give some people are hard time reading.

When I clicked into the subpages of the site, like jerett suggests, gives an "off feeling" to me. For me, it kinda left me having to refocus my eyes to readjust after all the blue of the main page.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

I think the new one is great, there's some issues with the menu -- I dislike how on the left-nav the entire 'box' for the different links isn't selectable.

The subpages do need a bit more tweaking but other than that excellent work on the brand.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by HostingDeals View Post
    Well, I'll go out on a limb and say I like the old design better.

The light blue and white text that's on the main page could give some people are hard time reading.

When I clicked into the subpages of the site, like jerett suggests, gives an "off feeling" to me. For me, it kinda left me having to refocus my eyes to readjust after all the blue of the main page.
    Really appreciate the feedback.. time to tweak a bit.

Marc
    Marc Bollinger
    Sr. Technical Engineer - US Operations
    UK2Group.com
    midPhase | AN Hosting | WestHost | 10TB | Resell.biz

I agree with David if I didn't say it earlier - the new branding for the company is tight and I love the direction you are trying to take it. Just need some tweaking as with all you guys do, I am sure will end up being nothing less than stellar.

(wipes nose)

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    I agree with David if I didn't say it earlier - the new branding for the company is tight and I love the direction you are trying to take it. Just need some tweaking as with all you guys do, I am sure will end up being nothing less than stellar.

(wipes nose)
    ++Agreed.
    Ditlev seems to work wonders with brands, exciting shop you're running!
    It's nice to see some quality pummeling the industry.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Hehe, brown nosers

I do like where the new design is headed, but yeah, in its current state, I like the old one better.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

Not quite brownnosing, he's a competitor after all
    David

(wipe wipe) who's doing what?

Da'gum - do you all smell that or is it just me (wipe wipe)

hehe
    We will see, hopefully we can make this work out to the better!

The reseller market is quite a tough nut to crack, we are hoping that the extra stuff we throw in the mix helps out a bit though.

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,