Looking for dedicated server recommendation

Hello,

I am not happy with my hosting provider so i am looking for a new one. I am happy about my configuration, i am not planning to downgrade or upgrade it. So if you can recommend << snipped >> , please let me know.

• Intel® Core 2 Duo™ E6600
    • 2048MB DDR2-RAM (533MHZ)
    • 2 x 250GB 7.2K RPM SATA2-HDD
    • 5000GB Bandwidth

I want server DC as Netdirekt because pings are pretty good for my visitors. And, i am looking for unmanaged solution. That would be good if host has KVM. And most important for sake god i need a host that can answer my tickets in less than 24 hours.
    Last edited by net; 04-23-2008 at 06:44 AM.

So I guess the reason you leaving Netdirekt is lack of support?
    Have you already taken a look in the hosting offers section here on the forums?

Also, is Germany a requirement or would another country close to it also qualify?
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    » Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

Quote Originally Posted by ServerBoost View Post
    So I guess the reason you leaving Netdirekt is lack of support?
    Have you already taken a look in the hosting offers section here on the forums?

Also, is Germany a requirement or would another country close to it also qualify?
    I do not leave netdirekt, i am happy with netdirekt DC , but i am not happy about the hosting company. So i want my new host to at Netdirekt DC or somewhere close.

and the reason for moving is i am having problems with my host`s support techs.

First of all I think that it would be quite difficult to find provider in your region, unless you ask on local forums. I would recommend you consider Netherlands as alternative. I believe that is very close to the Germany
    Good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

From what I understand you're using provider, which uses Netdirekt DC, is that right? If you're not happy with them why you don't go with Netdirekt itself (www.netdirekt.de)?
    ...comming soon?