Media Temple and hosting help

They really have an ideal plan for me with their grid service. But I wanted any recent customer views on them, before I make my mind up about going with them for hosting.

Also if you don't think Media Temple is good can you provide someone who is?

I have been reading this forum all night now. And I'm just clueless still as to who would be good enough to go with. I don't want to make a wrong decision. I would prefer something with 10Gb or over not fussed on the cpanel or bandwidth as long as they have good support and are efficient. Also my budget is around the $20-$25 bracket.

Thank you for anyone who responds .

From what I know, if your site uses a database and doesn't generate pages statically, you might end up being slow. A forum will probably take some time to load depending on how many users you have. Search these forums for reviews of them, there have been a few posted.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Oh ok I'll browse

Just search on the company names on the board. You'll find a wealth of information.

Kind Regards,

Karl has given you great suggestion. And try to read some articleds here about methods how to compare companies.
    Good luck
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

In a search through the boards I came across this website:

x12host.com

I have been looking for reviews on them through google etc but I have only found:

webhostingstuff.com/review/X12Host.html

And they seem to host a lot of Warez stuff.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any encounters with them if not I'll go with them and test them out based on those reviews above.

Sorry I have asked again.