* 3 Requests - Splash Page, CSS Coding, & Script Integration

We currently need 3 things done, in this order:

1. Splash Page - Page to represent the company until the website is finished. Need stylish yet simple, unique, and more towards the Web 2.0 styling. Needs to include areas for network status, contact form, etc.

2. CSS Coding - Need to convert current design from HTML using tables to tableless CSS/XHTML that is verifiable. Other option is reslicing and coding the actual PSD file to those standards.

3. Script Integration - Needs to be done after the actual design is finished with coding. Integrate ModernBill, Kayako SupportSuite, and possibly vBulletin completely with the site. They will be installed already, we just need the scripts to look like the rest of the site.

We are willing to work with multiple parties on this project, or just one if we find them to be adequate.

Please submit your portfolio and asking price to: michael[at]rackworx.com

All questions should be directed there as well, thanks.

* Additional Project

Quote Originally Posted by RackWorx View Post
    3. Script Integration - Needs to be done after the actual design is finished with coding. Integrate ModernBill, Kayako SupportSuite, and possibly vBulletin completely with the site. They will be installed already, we just need the scripts to look like the rest of the site.
    I'd like to expand on that. I am also interested in integrating vBulletin/MediaWiki/vbWikiPro and essentially integrating that entity with the rest of the website. This can be a separate project as well if necessary and is not as much of a priority as the others, as it can be done in-house just not as quickly.

Also, I'd rather not receive private messages. Please send a portfolio specific to the project(s) you are interested in. All inquiries, offers, questions, etc. should be directed to:

michael[at]rackworx.com

Thanks.
    Last edited by RackWorx; 04-23-2008 at 02:16 AM.

Hello Michael,

I am not sure if you wanted an email or for us to post a reply. I currently offer integration services for many popular scripts and would like to take on the integration task after your design is completed.

Portfolio: http://integration.hostpenguin.net

Thanks,

Which of the listed scripts would you be able to work with? I'd also like a price quote. If you'd rather not list it here, you can send it through email: michael[at]rackworx.com

Hello RackWorx,

I just sent you a PM with alot of information and details, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
    Taylor Leach
    aero9Media

The vBulletin/wiki integration is no longer needed as it will be done in-house. We will, however, need vBulletin to be integrated along with ModernBill/Kayako with the regular site as specified in the original post.

sent pm! Looking forward for your reply, i will be on msn soon!
    XennaStudios: Quality, Support and Creativity

Required information sent, looking forward to your reply.
    NuPixel - Custom Web Design & Graphics
    Extraordinary, Not Ordinary
    Web & Graphic Design, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Script Customization & Integration + More!
    Click Today! --> NuPixelStudios.com

Found the people I was looking for. Sorry to anyone I did not reply to, I received an overwhelming amount of responses to the ad and did not have the chance to return a message.

Thread can be closed. Thanks.