APTHOST! MY VPS DOWN

Downtime list

Time: 2008-04-17 21:04:57
    Time on Error: 02 hours 20 minutes 08 seconds (now over 3 hours)

Time: 2008-04-22 16:07:08
    Time on Error: 02 hours 17 minutes 31 seconds

They don't inform customers about planned downtime! SCANDALOUS!!

I believe we already delt with your issue and offered you an entire month of service for free. In fact it was a planned outage as we had to reboot the server node in order for some virtuozzo updates to take effect, I'm not sure why you didn't receive notification of the reboot.Nonetheless, The actual downtime was about 5 minutes however your specific vps node had a lot of data and the quota had to be rebuilt which was why your specific vps was down. Now that we offered you a full 30 days for free($130 value!) I hope you will be able to come back on here in a little while and post another post about apthost on how we handled your issue and satisfied your needs.

I just left apt host for that exact reason. I had as many "upgrades" as I could take.

Not sure what your talking about but we haven't had any downtime on any of our vps servers since the planned reboot...

All these 0 posters are a little suspicious...

hello,
    Yes I signed up a few minutes ago to see a screen shot someone posted. just so you know my domain was kayakstudios and i was on foxtrot. I was hosted by you. I'll type details if you want.

oh and I was on shared hosting. I don't think I had unreasonable expectations either. I can tolerate downtime.

and by details I mean I'll type everything that happened with my hosting if you request.

As a host its kinda fishy when everytime someone posts it says zero posts.

yeah i don't know why it's doing that but notice how i'm active? I'm not a competitor just trying to make everyone else look bad.

Foxtrot server was decommissioned about a month ago as we migrated to softlayer, you were on a shared hosting server which for the record is a completely separate to VPS.

If you have problems and would like to talk about them, please let us know and we would be more then happy to work through each and every thing you said we did wrong however we will not be provoked into a public debate.

okay fair enough, I did try to work out issues though. I shall say nothing more (unless asked)

It would be nice if you could use the "edit" button instead of having multiple posts in a row. Nonetheless, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by eclouds View Post
    It would be nice if you could use the "edit" button instead of having multiple posts in a row. Nonetheless, good luck.

umm sorry?

Edit:first time posting in forum, didn't know that was proper mannors
    Last edited by KayakStudio; 05-14-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: wanted to add something