Hi from the Netherlands

Hi,

I'm the LeaseWeb marketing manager and will be active on wht.com to answer questions, react on complaints,etc.

I look forward to 'talk' to you.

Regards,
    Ray

Hello Ray311268, welcome. Enjoy your visits.

A couple points of interest are the forum guidelines and this answer guide.

Welcome Ray,

Let me start with the first complaint for Leaseweb. Bad support, i mean TERRIBLE SUPPORT, unless you pay at least ~200$ a month for a support package.

Basically server went down yesterday, tryed to reboot the server using the APC, no go, tryed again, no go. Called customer support, had to pay 149 euros ($236) an hour to get someone on the line. The person i had on the phone asked me to start a support ticket, no problem, support ticket started with a reply that it is going to take a while and that the server will be taken a look at the next morning. Big problem, losing money here, hello??, this never happened with layeredtech or theplanet, what kind of company is this? Whatever i'll wait untill next morning, next morning i call support again, they are telling me that the server is currently looked at. Awesome! Finally some action. Btw, i ordered another server a few days back and i was also promised to get it today around 3pm. It's 3pm now, no answer for the server which is down and no information about the new server i ordered. My business partner calls them again, asking what is going on, they are telling him that it takes a while to scan for files. What files? euh? I only requested for a reboot and asked them whats going on? running a fsck for 6 hours straight? It's 9PM now and i am still waiting for the server to get backup or at least get some feedback, .. but nothing from Leaseweb, only promises that they are looking at it since 9am this morning. The new server i ordered has still not arrived either.

I'm Dutch myself, i have 3 servers at ThePlanet since 2000 and a few at Layeredtech.com and i really love their service, as i started a new project for the Dutch market i decided to try Leaseweb out as they are located a few KM from me, but i am getting some major second thoughts. If the server will not be online tomorrow AND if i dont get my new server information before tomorrow 5PM i will be forced to unbind our old and contract (Dutch law) and never recommend you to anyone.

Ticket #369756 and #370074

Quote Originally Posted by cem View Post
    Welcome Ray,

Let me start with the first complaint for Leaseweb. Bad support, i mean TERRIBLE SUPPORT, unless you pay at least ~200$ a month for a support package.

Basically server went down yesterday, tryed to reboot the server using the APC, no go, tryed again, no go. Called customer support, had to pay 149 euros ($236) an hour to get someone on the line. The person i had on the phone asked me to start a support ticket, no problem, support ticket started with a reply that it is going to take a while and that the server will be taken a look at the next morning. Big problem, losing money here, hello??, this never happened with layeredtech or theplanet, what kind of company is this? Whatever i'll wait untill next morning, next morning i call support again, they are telling me that the server is currently looked at. Awesome! Finally some action. Btw, i ordered another server a few days back and i was also promised to get it today around 3pm. It's 3pm now, no answer for the server which is down and no information about the new server i ordered. My business partner calls them again, asking what is going on, they are telling him that it takes a while to scan for files. What files? euh? I only requested for a reboot and asked them whats going on? running a fsck for 6 hours straight? It's 9PM now and i am still waiting for the server to get backup or at least get some feedback, .. but nothing from Leaseweb, only promises that they are looking at it since 9am this morning. The new server i ordered has still not arrived either.

I'm Dutch myself, i have 3 servers at ThePlanet since 2000 and a few at Layeredtech.com and i really love their service, as i started a new project for the Dutch market i decided to try Leaseweb out as they are located a few KM from me, but i am getting some major second thoughts. If the server will not be online tomorrow AND if i dont get my new server information before tomorrow 5PM i will be forced to unbind our old and contract (Dutch law) and never recommend you to anyone.

Ticket #369756 and #370074
    The issue has been resolved quickly, my apologies for posting this so quick. Thank you for your support guys.

Welcome to the forums, and glad you got the issues sorted too.