Question Has anyone tried Gorilla Reseller Hosting?

I stumbled accross Gorilla Reseller Hosting (gorillaresellerhosting.com) and I was just wondering if anyone has tried them? It all seems to good to be true which has me a little worried. Any help would be great.

Domain name has been registered in late Feb this year and I believe it'll be difficult to find any reviews. Decide for yourself!

Cheers,
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Looks like a branded site for Godaddy/Wildwestdomain reseller.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

Wild West... hmm.. no comment then...
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Quote Originally Posted by bshafer View Post
    I stumbled accross Gorilla Reseller Hosting
    How did you happen to find such a new host?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

I just typed in Top Reseller Hosting in Google and it was rated second by 5shadesreseller.com

Funnily enough Gorilla Reseller Hosting's domain servers are 5SHADEHOSTING.COM so you probably can't trust their 9.9/10 rating of the site.

Their offers look like an affiliate program it is not a reseller. I think you'll pay money to them for each hosting sale or will get a comission. If your budget is low when you cannot make good advertising. Then you cannot make many money with this system.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Funnily enough Gorilla Reseller Hosting's domain servers are 5SHADEHOSTING.COM so you probably can't trust their 9.9/10 rating of the site.
    Funny enough is that it would appear they make more money out of promoting Hostgator (since they're at #1) than they do selling their own hosting.

Further, Gorillaresellerhosting seems to be Godaddy based. I'd bet a few bucks they're a mere reseller themselves.

GORILLA RESELLER

I think GORILLA RESELLER is a GODADDY company.

They have the same address

14455 North Hayden Rd.
    Suite 219
    Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    US
    Phone: (480) 505-8822

Does this mean they are more credible since they cannot just claim unlimited space and bandwidth and not stick to it since they are a GODADDY company.

Does anyone here have had a good experience in dealing with unlimited space/bandwidth resellers?