Game server tracking site for sale

I am looking to sell a website that offers easy-to-use game server monitors. ServerShots.com is 4 years old, though development for new games has been inactive for some time, and I simply do not have the time nor energy to update it. Currently supports 25 games and should not be too hard to upgrade the tracking system for more. Buyer gets all site content, domain name (registered through GoDaddy, can be be transferred to another hoster, but buyer pays the fees), and current customers. Server tracking system coded in PHP. Sources of income include selling monitors to customers as well as negligible revenue through Google AdSense. Pagerank of 4. Awstats available upon request.

BIN $400 or best offer
    Benjamin Soltoff

BIN $300.

Site uses about 70MB of space and 10 gigs of bandwidth a month. Need to sell soon, price is negotiable.
    Benjamin Soltoff

Last offer BIN $150, today only

What kind of revenue does the site make currently...off both the monitors and ads?
    [Lurking Glass] <- Not a webhost.

how many clients do you have, and are you selling them with the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny06man View Post
    Buyer gets all site content, domain name (registered through GoDaddy, can be be transferred to another hoster, but buyer pays the fees), and current customers.
    Looks like he's selling the customers.
    [Lurking Glass] <- Not a webhost.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltechie View Post
    What kind of revenue does the site make currently...off both the monitors and ads?
    Right now the site makes practically nothing from Adsense (we're talking maybe a couple bucks a month). In terms of selling monitors, we currently charge 10 bucks a year for a detailed monitor and 7 dollars for the standard version. We also offer custom work which is extra, allowing the customer to have a custom-designed background skin for their monitor. Right now I average about 1-2 monitors sold each month, but with time and advertising, this can go up tremendously. I was making almost a hundred a month at one point just from monitors alone, not including custom work. Customers are automatically notified when their ServerShot is up for renew, so you can count on at least some of those renewals in the next 1 year period. The only request I have is that the buyer honor existing customers' current renewal times.
    Benjamin Soltoff

Quote Originally Posted by blissuk View Post
    how many clients do you have, and are you selling them with the site?
    1368 registered users
    250 ServerShots purchased since 2004
    43 ServerShots up for renewal in the next year
    209 different designs for 25 games
    36 custom designed skins

Domain name is also registered through January 10, 2010.

These numbers would be higher, but I have not had the time to update the site as frequently as I would have liked in the past year, and I have reached the point that I just need to sell it and move on. All customers are included in the sale, but I do ask that if they currently have paid-for ServerShots that the buyer does not terminate their service until they have used up all their time on it.
    Last edited by Johnny06man; 04-24-2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: added additional info on domain
    Benjamin Soltoff

very interested but I see you have 250 servershots setup and 43 to renew in the next year.. which brings me to ask out of the other 207 how many are paid for multiple years already? or, are they setup on some plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Daver View Post
    very interested but I see you have 250 servershots setup and 43 to renew in the next year.. which brings me to ask out of the other 207 how many are paid for multiple years already? or, are they setup on some plan?
    Those are expired ServerShots that customers have decided to not renew. They were purchased in the past but are no longer active. That number was stated mainly to demonstrate that the site drew a significant number of visitors in the past.
    Benjamin Soltoff

!

Is this still running ?

Yes, the website is still for sale. BIN $150 or best offer.
    Benjamin Soltoff

* I'll take it

I will take it for $150 if you help transfer to my host

Send paypal info via PM for immediate payment.

Site sold.
    Benjamin Soltoff