Arrow Looking for the best

I am runnig Direct Admin on centos currently. I am favoring WHMCS or AWSB.
    Which is best for billing from these two or in general

Also I hate squirlmail What is the best to use for email...

Thank you guys.

My preferred web control panel is cPanel. My preferred billing system is definitely WHMCS. My preferred web email panel has to be RoundCube.

I'd have to agree on the email with roundcube being one of the best.

However I can't really comment about the billing between awbs or whmcs as I run clientexec.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

I'd like to make it clear that I have never used AWBS, so I really can't tell you how well it works.

Our choice is Cpanel with RVskin(it supports 23 languages). We use a desktop based billing software. Because it's more secure. We purchased AWBS and WHMCS before and tryed them. The customization of AWBS is too hard(the templates of the most sites which used AWBS look like one another). We check our messages by SquirrelMail Webmail. It's easy to use and supports a lot of languages.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Thanks dhcart, what desktop billing software do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    the templates of the most sites which used AWBS look like one another
    I totally agree. As someone who has to look at host sites all day, it gets a little old. Perhaps a few add different icons, but it ALL looks the same.
    BestVPSReviews.com - KnownHost VPS? Liquid Web VPS? See my personal experience with these hosts.
    Best Web Hosting - The Best Web Hosting Deals and News

My favorite is plesk. It's a great panel, very stable.

cPanel is my favored control panel. However, DirectAdmin is good. I am assuming that you are planning on staying with DirectAdmin.

In terms of billing systems, I suggest WHMCS. Matt and the team are very helpful. And the product has all the features that you would want to use. (If they don't, they will probably add it for you for the right price.) WHMCS is far better than the likes of MB or WHMAP.
    WebHostingPeriod.com
    Affordable, Reliable Web Hosting.... Period!

I think cPanel is superior to Plesk an directadmin.

Quote Originally Posted by rushj View Post
    Thanks dhcart, what desktop billing software do you use?
    We have a small hosting company and are using our own softwares. If you are owner of a small company when you can accept orders by a form mailer script(you can integrate a whois script to a form mailer) and you can track the accounts by a calender software(you can find all of them free on the web). If you are looking for a desktop based billing software when kBilling(http://k-billing.com/) is not bad.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo